PDA

View Full Version : New To AF need Advice

elbori
10/20/2016, 11:56 AM
Want to start using AF products. I just bought Pro Bio and NP Pro. My tank is a 40b with 20gl sump. Currently using Red Sea Color program and AV Fuel. In addition of what I already bought what other products can I use and if I can still using the other additives until finish them or need to change.

Currently I have some montis, acro, bird nest and some leptos.

Thanks in advance,

Alberto

bobssecrtsn
10/20/2016, 09:16 PM
I would first start with their salt brands. Probiotic salt, or reef salt. use 50/50 if your current salt and the new one and gradually convert over to full AF salt.( not to damage your reef etc )meanwhile you should dose half the recommended and after going full AF dose the recommended. if that makes sense. I THINK. I am new too

plyle02
10/21/2016, 04:27 AM
You can transition at once or in bits in pieces. The heart of the probiotic system is Probiotic Reef Salt, NP Pro and Pro Bio S. After that, depending on your tank, you can expand the filtration to include more bio-filtration if needed, or add AF Zeo Mix, AF Carbon, and AF Phosphate Minus in one single reactor. This all depends on your nutrient levels. For Chemistry needs, you can use the Component 123 system which maintains the "Big 3" minerals, but trace minerals as well, so no more concern over keeping proper levels for corals. Please take the time to read the user manual, look over the Q&A threads, and familiarize yourself :)

http://aquaforest.eu/en/download/

elbori
10/21/2016, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the information!

plyle02
10/22/2016, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the information!

No Problem, let me know if you need any further guidance or have questions :)

werkkrew
11/15/2016, 01:14 AM
Posted this in the wrong place!