PDA

View Full Version : Reef Central Supporter

AboutAcans
10/20/2016, 02:24 PM
I would like to say in a thread that I think more people should support Reef Central. It builds a better community of people that feel more compelled to stay on the board. $24 for a year is nothing. This place has been around forever and the mods do a great job running it. Over a decade and the board doesn't change. That's just my two cents.

EdgeN
10/20/2016, 02:27 PM
I disagree... While there is a wealth of knowledge here, you have to play by their rules. If your thinking outside the box you might get yelled at, or even worse banned. Why would I pay for that? Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't kick RC out of bed. ;)

joshbrookkate
10/20/2016, 07:14 PM
I am becoming a supporter. Thanks for remnding me to do this, Acanlover.
RC has been given me a wealth of info. I'm happy to support.....

AboutAcans
10/20/2016, 10:03 PM
More people need to. If this board has saved you more than $24, people should contribute so they can keep improving and growing. So many people on this site have probably saved 1000s of dollars due to the knowledgeable staff and members.

GimpyFin
10/21/2016, 12:21 AM
I happily support it and will continue to. There are a lot of people on here (Including the mods) that provide a great deal of help when somebody asks for it. Some even take the time to post helpful tips and general information just so it's out there for people who may need it. IMO, part of the enjoyment that comes from this hobby is being able to help others if you can.

pisanoal
10/21/2016, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the push! Been meaning to do this for some time. RC has helped me in so many ways. Glad to help back.