PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Sale: Red Dragon 3 Speedy 80w

ReefClownMIA
10/21/2016, 08:51 AM
Limited Time Offer - Snag a RD3 80w Return pump at the lowest price of the year!

http://royalexclusiv.com/images/banner/usa/525_USA_30_80_30.jpg

In part of celebrating our 30 Year Anniversary; we're giving back to you by slashing the price on one of our most popular RD3 pumps.

2,100 GPH @ 80 Watts
15ft Max Head
Built In Controller for Speed/Flow Adjustment
External 0-10v Controllable via your favorite Aquarium Controller
Submersible & External
Intake side Ø 1.5′′ (50 mm) - pressure side Ø 1′′ (32 mm)
speed adjustable Brushless DC pump

LINK: INFO / STORE LINK - Red Dragon® 3 Speedy 80 Watt / 2.113 gph / 10V connection (http://royalexclusiv.com/Flow-Pumps/Saltwater-Seawater/Red-Dragon-3-pumps/Red-Dragon-3-Speedy-80-Watt-2-113-gph-10V-connection::713.html)

http://royalexclusiv.com/images/product_images/popup_images/713_1.jpg

http://royalexclusiv.com/images/product_images/popup_images/713_2.jpg

http://royalexclusiv.com/images/product_images/popup_images/713_3.jpg

AA79
10/23/2016, 08:35 AM
How long is the warranty on this pump?

slief
10/23/2016, 09:11 AM
How long is the warranty on this pump?

2 years.

AA79
10/23/2016, 09:14 AM
2 years.

Thanks!

gus6464
11/01/2016, 02:59 PM
So question on the US pricing which doesn't line up at all with EU. The pump is 499 Euro right now but that's with 19% VAT. No VAT and it's EU404 and with current exchange rate that's $440US. Even if you import the thing from EU it's still considerably cheaper. The Euro and Pound are very weak against the Dollar right now but Americans still paying considerably more?

slief
11/01/2016, 06:58 PM
So question on the US pricing which doesn't line up at all with EU. The pump is 499 Euro right now but that's with 19% VAT. No VAT and it's EU404 and with current exchange rate that's $440US. Even if you import the thing from EU it's still considerably cheaper. The Euro and Pound are very weak against the Dollar right now but Americans still paying considerably more?

You have exchange rates (1.11), cost of shipping them out here, import fees etc. Also, the one that's $499eu from Germany doesn't have the 0-10v connection where as the ones we are offering the special on here in the US do and those are more expensive. Lastly, the current RD3 80 stock came in a couple months ago and the excange rates may have been different though I can't say for certainty. Then again, like most international markets, the US MSRP's are different than those abroad. This is the case with most items be it cars, electronics and in this case pumps. You can't just go on exchange rates because of the additional costs to get them out here and import them.

By the way, if you don't need the 0-10v version, you can absolutely order direct from Germany. We will still honor and support the warranty here in the US. You may be able to save a bit there by doing so but they do ship via UPS and because of the weight of these pumps (they are surprisingly heavy, the additional packaging around the pump box (they are double boxed to protect the pump) the cost of shipping with insurance from Germany to the US isn't cheap.

danrobberg
11/20/2016, 07:40 PM
This pump has been running my tank for a year without a single hicup. It is dead silent and I mean dead silent. When I was showing my dreambox to my brother he asked if the pump was on. Even being a foot away it is dead silent. I have it in my basement and it pumps up to the first floor of my house with ease. When you take it apart to clean it you can just feel the quality. If you don't want to ever worry about the most important part of your entire system failing buy this pump with confidence.

GQuinn
11/21/2016, 11:59 AM
Is this pump not on sale anymore? Today is the 21st.

ReefClownMIA
11/21/2016, 12:03 PM

Have a look - it's active :)

slief
11/21/2016, 12:41 PM

As Macro noted, the RD3 80 is still on sale. Here is the link to the model that the promotion is on.
http://royalexclusiv.com/Flow-Pumps/Saltwater-Seawater/Red-Dragon-3-pumps/Red-Dragon-3-Speedy-80-Watt-2-113-gph-10V-connection::713.html

wfv57
11/21/2016, 04:25 PM
This is by far the best pump I used in 28 years of reef keeping. Dead silent and reliable. To be honest Royal Exclusive products have made most of the equipment is this hobby seem kind of shabby. I own a Dream Box sump,BK skimmer and Red Dragon pumps. All have exceeded my expectations. Buy with confidence

slief
11/21/2016, 07:23 PM
This pump has been running my tank for a year without a single hicup. It is dead silent and I mean dead silent. When I was showing my dreambox to my brother he asked if the pump was on. Even being a foot away it is dead silent. I have it in my basement and it pumps up to the first floor of my house with ease. When you take it apart to clean it you can just feel the quality. If you don't want to ever worry about the most important part of your entire system failing buy this pump with confidence.

This is by far the best pump I used in 28 years of reef keeping. Dead silent and reliable. To be honest Royal Exclusive products have made most of the equipment is this hobby seem kind of shabby. I own a Dream Box sump,BK skimmer and Red Dragon pumps. All have exceeded my expectations. Buy with confidence

Thank you both for the positive feedback! Like both of you, I am a Bubble King and or Royal Exclusiv user and was long before I took up my role with Royal Exclusiv. For what it's worth, I paid for all my equipment and would do it all over again. My decision to take a role with the company was based largely on the fact that they produce some of the best quality equipment in the industry. While I may be biased, my bias is based on that fact and only that fact. As such, I/we really appreciate the feedback from other Royal Exclusiv customers. :beer:

Marco@GHLUSA
11/24/2016, 09:21 AM

Did you get a chance to get in on this amazing deal?