Flame Angel
Potter Angel
Pair of clownfishes.
Clam
Clearner and Greg Head Wrasses

I feed them 2 times a day...

Mishri
11/08/2016, 03:46 PM
you don't have any problems with the sohal and clown tang? are they still really small?

Flaring Afro
11/09/2016, 10:55 AM
That's way too many large fish that need a lot of swim room. The bioload alone will be an issue.

Joe0813
11/09/2016, 12:12 PM
yup WAY to much

justindinh24
11/09/2016, 02:15 PM
you don't have any problems with the sohal and clown tang? are they still really small?

Yeah i have issue with them early . So i sold Clown tang and leave Sohal tang with others

justindinh24
11/09/2016, 02:18 PM
That's way too many large fish that need a lot of swim room. The bioload alone will be an issue.

Even i run 2 TLF bio pellet it?? Any advice that should be appreciate

:celeb2:

clowncaldy27
11/09/2016, 02:21 PM
WAY too many large fish with not enough area to swim. Too many tangs. WAY too many tangs.

Flaring Afro
11/09/2016, 02:30 PM
Even i run 2 TLF bio pellet it?? Any advice that should be appreciate

:celeb2:

Even 3 tangs is pushing it with swim space. I'd choose your 3 favorite and keep those. I wouldn't choose the blonde naso because that gets huge and will feel crammed, even if it were the only fish. And yeah, that many fish is an incredible bioload when they are a foot or longer so even if room weren't a problem, the tank couldn't handle it.

I'm also curious as to how the clam is doing. Clams are extremely hard to keep for a noob. People have trouble even when they have a lot of saltwater experience.

justindinh24
11/17/2016, 03:11 PM
Even 3 tangs is pushing it with swim space. I'd choose your 3 favorite and keep those. I wouldn't choose the blonde naso because that gets huge and will feel crammed, even if it were the only fish. And yeah, that many fish is an incredible bioload when they are a foot or longer so even if room weren't a problem, the tank couldn't handle it.

I'm also curious as to how the clam is doing. Clams are extremely hard to keep for a noob. People have trouble even when they have a lot of saltwater experience.

Sometime you just need a luck.. Clam is doing good so far :fun2::fun2: