PDA

View Full Version : Pest on mushrooms


microlady
11/01/2016, 11:59 AM
For the past few months I've noticed some reddish brown flatworms sitting on my mushrooms. I have a melanurus wrasse and I've never seen him eating them, but it's possible he is keeping some in check. Should I try to siphon some out? The mushrooms don't seem to be bothered by them. I don't want to use flatworm exit or any other chemicals in my tank. Thanks.

microlady
11/01/2016, 12:04 PM
Feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong forum. I just noticed the mushrooms have their own section. Sorry!

AlSimmons
11/05/2016, 01:56 PM
If you can remove the mushrooms a quick freshwater dip should help. The osmotic shock should have them falling off in a matter of seconds.