PDA

View Full Version : Stocking for my 130?

Decheveria
11/06/2016, 09:47 PM
Hey guys. Have had my 130 gallon tank (40g sump) set up for a little over 3 months now. And I think i'm ready to really think about stocking now. Right now there is maybe 8 damsels in there (I wanted some color and stuff swimming around) and I don't care if they die since there's no way i'm catching them. I also have a snowflake Eel in there and every there has been going good. I was wondering what I can/should add? I've been looking into Lion fish & Scorpions. Dragon Wrasse, puffers, anglers. I like the "mean" stuff lol. Was hoping for an opinions and experience. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cougareyes
11/07/2016, 09:27 AM
Your scorps and anglers don't move that much, I find those more enjoyable and better kept in a species tank. I keep a wartskin angler in a 30g alone, anglers can and will eat anything up to the same size as themselves. The lionfish and puffer would work, lionfish may eat the damsels. I'm not familiar with the wrasse.

scooter31707
11/07/2016, 10:58 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the Dragon Wrasse requires a 180 min. Make sure with the eel, that you have a top that is secure. They are escape artist.