PDA

View Full Version : Bulk reef supply has customer service that is a dying breed.

Ssteve
11/10/2016, 05:25 PM
I am a frugal man(yeah I'm cheap) so my purchases are rarely comprised of high dollar items. Yet, I have always gotten great service from brs with no hesitation. Strictly an attitude of wanting to make sure the customer is happy.

I was recently underwhelmed by a product I purchased from them. It worked fine, as advertised I guess you could say. For whatever reason I didn't do my homework well enough and expected results that the product was unable to provide. I asked if they could do anything for me even though the issue was clearly my fault, not theirs, nor the manufactures. The response I received was one strictly looking to make sure the customer was happy. No prying at how I was using the product or searching for a reason to deny my return etc etc.

They laid out my options, asked if that would make me happy and when it was all said and done even sweetened the deal for me. No hassle, no squabbling, just willing to do(within reason obviously) what it took to make sure I was happy and would return as a customer.

For most businesses, particularly retail of any type, that is very hard to come by without being friends with someone on the inside, spending a lot of money, taking a complaint up the ladder etc.

I am and have been truly impressed with BRS and they have earned my business for as long as they continue to operate in such an ethical fashion.

1jwampler
11/10/2016, 05:37 PM
I am a frugal man(yeah I'm cheap) so my purchases are rarely comprised of high dollar items. Yet, I have always gotten great service from brs with no hesitation. Strictly an attitude of wanting to make sure the customer is happy.

I was recently underwhelmed by a product I purchased from them. It worked fine, as advertised I guess you could say. For whatever reason I didn't do my homework well enough and expected results that the product was unable to provide. I asked if they could do anything for me even though the issue was clearly my fault, not theirs, nor the manufactures. The response I received was one strictly looking to make sure the customer was happy. No prying at how I was using the product or searching for a reason to deny my return etc etc.

They laid out my options, asked if that would make me happy and when it was all said and done even sweetened the deal for me. No hassle, no squabbling, just willing to do(within reason obviously) what it took to make sure I was happy and would return as a customer.

For most businesses, particularly retail of any type, that is very hard to come by without being friends with someone on the inside, spending a lot of money, taking a complaint up the ladder etc.

I am and have been truly impressed with BRS and they have earned my business for as long as they continue to operate in such an ethical fashion.

Plus one ... great company always doing more than I expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jstaff123
11/10/2016, 08:29 PM
Couldn't agree more. I was an idiot and broke a part on a new large Skimz calcium reactor, and told them about my idiocy. After a week of trying to get the part from the company in Singapore and failing, they just sent me a whole new reactor... I was absolutely blown away by those guys. Will only do business with them in the future

RT_BRS
11/11/2016, 02:05 PM

Plus one ... great company always doing more than I expect

Couldn't agree more. I was an idiot and broke a part on a new large Skimz calcium reactor, and told them about my idiocy. After a week of trying to get the part from the company in Singapore and failing, they just sent me a whole new reactor... I was absolutely blown away by those guys. Will only do business with them in the future

Thanks a lot guys, it's great to hear that we were able to help. I was sure to let the customer service team know, they appreciated it! :beer:

bif24701
11/13/2016, 01:44 AM
I want to also say that their prices are better than even Amazon on every single item I've researched! I am a Prime member and still buy from BRS because of the price and the fact that I LOVE BRS!

@BRS, if you guys could some how speed up the shipping like a two day standard like Amazon that would be perfect. I'm sure that might be difficult, Amazon is huge and can get a exclusive contract with UPS, they also have the muscle to make that possible. Quicker shipping, please. But I'll still buy from you!

I also have a great story! I purchased all my items for my 180 build with the intent to save with a group buy that I had signed up for but I just missed it. I messaged BRS and they added the points right away no problem!!

WHAT A COMPANY!! My heros!

RT_BRS
11/14/2016, 10:41 AM
I want to also say that their prices are better than even Amazon on every single item I've researched! I am a Prime member and still buy from BRS because of the price and the fact that I LOVE BRS!

@BRS, if you guys could some how speed up the shipping like a two day standard like Amazon that would be perfect. I'm sure that might be difficult, Amazon is huge and can get a exclusive contract with UPS, they also have the muscle to make that possible. Quicker shipping, please. But I'll still buy from you!

I also have a great story! I purchased all my items for my 180 build with the intent to save with a group buy that I had signed up for but I just missed it. I messaged BRS and they added the points right away no problem!!

WHAT A COMPANY!! My heros!

Thanks! And thank you a ton for the feedback! :D