PDA

View Full Version : Tunze 3155

knabb
11/14/2016, 09:25 PM
My tunze ATO 3155 just started beeping low water level, but the pump is not coming on. I tried to unplugging it and plugging it back in and it does the same thing. As soon as I plug the unit in the red light comes on and starts beeping. How do I start the warranty claim?

rvitko
11/15/2016, 10:27 AM
Is it only low water level? Generally there is no beep with low water level except for the single beep when first powered up. It will beep if the cause is the water damage indicator and too low is flashing and too high is on solid. Too low only, if on immediately after the regular start up means the settings were erased, usually by a power surge or harsh switching and that can be reprogrammed if you send it in.

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

Send the controller, pump and power supply as well as a copy of the receipt with current address and phone number, I usually complete a repair within a day of receipt. On water damage we make our best effort, but it is not always repairable, it will depend on location and extent. The most common water damage is caused by plugging in the power supply tip after it landed in water and this is usually repairable.

knabb
11/15/2016, 12:20 PM
I plug in back in this morning and it seems to be working fine now. May have gotten splashed with water and just needed to dry out. Thanks for the quick response