PDA

View Full Version : Instant Ocean Marine Stabilizer replacment

Windyman55
11/23/2016, 06:41 AM
Guess Instant Ocean is just getting greedy with this change. They stopped selling the Marine Stabilizer in the larger 500 ml bottle. It was a lot cheaper that way. I called them and asked of they would sell the product in a gallon size possibly. I can get the Coral Vital in Gallon size by calling them direct. A LOT cheaper that way.

I was totally disappointed with the customer NON service experience. The clown I talked to got down right rude towards the end of the phone call. I even offered to become a registered dealer since I already have a business and could easily sell their product. The answer I got was just absolutely
nonsensical. I was told "You have to call your local dealer to become a local dealer" HUHH??

"We don't set up Dealerships". DOUBLE HUHH!!

So when I asked where my local dealer got his product from that's when he got rude.

So, now I'm going to not only going to try and find a replacement for this product. But their SALT AS WELL. That's all I've used since starting on this ...."Road to poverty" called owning a salt water tank.

I'm up to about 300 gallons of water that needs to be treated and maintained between 2 tanks and a 110 gallon refugium so I went through some salt.

So, back to my question... Any one know of a replacement for The I.O. "Marine Stabilizer" product? Something to keep parameters steady.

Thanks
Greg

bertoni
11/23/2016, 12:13 PM
Marine Stabilizer seems to be a blend of minerals and vitamins, and similar products all likely are a bit different. You'd have to experiment to find something similar.