PDA

View Full Version : Coral Beauty chasing Niger Trigger

Michulin
11/23/2016, 06:38 PM
Hello all. I'm new to the forum so not sure if posting in the right place... I have a 100 gallon FOWLR aquarium that has been set up for close to a year now. I currently have a yellow tail damsel, Royal Gramma, valentini puffer and Niger Trigger. A few days ago I added a Coral Beauty Angelfish and was fine the first few days but it has now started to chase my Niger Trigger. is there anything I can do to stop this?

Cliving1
11/24/2016, 02:21 PM
You could wait a bit or remove the trigger. Probably will get too big for that size tank. See if it calms down in a few days.

scooter31707
11/25/2016, 08:35 AM
I agree the tank is not bigger enough to house a Niger Trigger. To answer your question you can try the mirror trick. Or you can rehome the Coral Beauty.

Michulin
11/25/2016, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the replies guys... My tank is actually 120 gallons not that it would make much difference I guess but if the trigger goes too big for it I guess i'll regime it when that time comes.

For now I've started the mirror trick with the Coral Beauty and it seems to be getting better. We'll see how it goes.