PDA

View Full Version : bad power block

ru4serious
12/10/2016, 01:22 PM
Logan I purchased two 32" photon v2 in July and one of the power blocks has quit working. I'm sure it's the block because I switched it with the other light and the light now comes on but of course the other light is out now. How do I get another power block?

Reef_Breeders
12/10/2016, 05:01 PM
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the power supply, please send us and email through the website and we will send you a new one right away.

ru4serious
12/12/2016, 11:00 AM
Logan email sent and I would pay for over - night or express shipping if I could get it quick. Heck I would even buy the power supply if that would get it here quicker. Don't k ow how long I can leave corals in tank without light on half of it and they survive.

Reef_Breeders
12/12/2016, 07:22 PM
We ship 2-day priority free of charge, no need to buy one. I can overnight if needed via FedEx

Ron Reefman
12/13/2016, 02:52 AM
Logan email sent and I would pay for over - night or express shipping if I could get it quick. Heck I would even buy the power supply if that would get it here quicker. Don't k ow how long I can leave corals in tank without light on half of it and they survive.

If the drive that still works is on the blue channel, you corals could survive just fine for weeks. If it's the white channel the corals probably don't do quite as well, but the algae will do OK! :headwally:

ru4serious
12/13/2016, 02:23 PM
Ron,It's not the driver that's out its the black box (power supply) that plugs into the wall outlet .
Logan has this shipped yet?
Thanks James Bailey

Ron Reefman
12/14/2016, 04:54 AM
Ron,It's not the driver that's out its the black box (power supply) that plugs into the wall outlet .
Logan has this shipped yet?
Thanks James Bailey

Sorry, my misunderstanding. You are right, no lights isn't good for most corals! :crazy1:

ru4serious
12/24/2016, 10:13 AM
Just wanted to follow up and let everyone know that Logan at Reefbreeders did indeed send me a replacement power block and everything survived. Thanks Logan for the great service.
James Bailey