PDA

View Full Version : New Firmware 4.6 released for ACQ140

Heckler70
12/10/2016, 05:55 PM
Hi all,
I have had my touch controller since August or so. I am also using the dosing pumps. I loaded the new Firmware and so far have no issues. No changes to Web version.
The website actually has a list of changes in this version Maybe they are listening a little.

hani
12/12/2016, 01:50 PM
Glad to hear they are listening to us, I think we should make a list for things that need to be fixed and leave it here in the forum.
We should only limit it to the functions that already in but need improvement ,such as the graphs and lookup when the screen saver is on.

RobbyG
12/12/2016, 07:18 PM
I agree, it's really nice to see that they are listening and responding to customers.

The fixes are kind of interesting, I am particularly interested in the Graphing fix.
I never had a problem manually turning off a programed dosing pump, that one surprised me. I did have a problem stopping a manual dose amount, so that new feature is good.

- Addition of auto-configuration of port forwarding (auto config) in Remote Access for routers which support UPnP protocol;
- Improvement of the general graphic control, in particular in Home and Menu
- Addition of Ecotech pump management in Dimmer Pump menu
- Addition of a manual command in order to disable the dosing pumps and cancel some program or manual command
- Stabilization and improvement of the reading of the sensors
- Modification of the mail body encoding
- Reduction of the communication time with server for the public Ip notification