PDA

View Full Version : Nano osmolator

KJoFan
12/23/2016, 09:14 PM
Seems my nano osmolator is acting up. It doesn't seem to respond to the float switch position sometimes. The water level will get far below the float switch without the pump turning on. I have to unplug and plug it back in and then the pump will run. However, when this happens it will sometimes either run only a short time, not enough to move the float switch into the 'off' position, or it will overfill far past the float switch and I have to unplug it to get it to stop.

Manufacture date is 6/2014 I believe. I opened up the controller box and saw nothing amiss.

rvitko
12/26/2016, 11:15 AM
Please send in the pump, power supply, controller and a note with return address and phone number. If you have a copy of the receipt, please include it as without it warranty is from date of manufacture. Make sure the pump is dry or bag it separately.

Tunze USA
305 Victor St
Austin, TX 78753

KJoFan
01/02/2017, 05:55 PM
Hi Roger,

I will look for the receipt as I can't recall exactly when it was bought. I'm just getting back around to this after some holiday traveling. I am guessing perhaps the pump is just getting to end of life.

rvitko
01/03/2017, 09:09 AM
That is very possible, but we should check the controller as well.