PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jason @ BRS

Hooloovoo
12/29/2016, 07:57 AM
Just wanted to express my appreciation for the support provided by Jason over at BRS. I ordered some T5 bulbs from BRS a while back. I checked the packaging, and everything looked good, but I did not remove the bulbs themselves until a couple of weeks later because I wasn't yet ready to use them. When I finally did go to remove the bulbs, I found that they were all broken. I called BRS and spoke with Jason and explained the situation to him. He simply had me email him a photo of the damaged bulbs, and then had replacements shipped out to me right away. Thankfully UPS managed to deliver the replacements intact this time around.

All around, it was very pleasant experience dealing with BRS customer service, and it instills further confidence in me to do business with them in the future.

RT_BRS
12/29/2016, 04:26 PM
Just wanted to express my appreciation for the support provided by Jason over at BRS. I ordered some T5 bulbs from BRS a while back. I checked the packaging, and everything looked good, but I did not remove the bulbs themselves until a couple of weeks later because I wasn't yet ready to use them. When I finally did go to remove the bulbs, I found that they were all broken. I called BRS and spoke with Jason and explained the situation to him. He simply had me email him a photo of the damaged bulbs, and then had replacements shipped out to me right away. Thankfully UPS managed to deliver the replacements intact this time around.

All around, it was very pleasant experience dealing with BRS customer service, and it instills further confidence in me to do business with them in the future.

That's fantastic to hear! My apologies on having to deal with that in the first place. I'm happy to hear Jason was able to help out, and I'm sure he'll be delighted when I share this with him :) Thank you for taking the time to share.