PDA

View Full Version : Want to save big? Sign up for the BRS January Group Buy!

RT_BRS
01/03/2017, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the Group Buy program here at BRS; Reef Central members get exclusive monthly access!

What?

- Free upgraded 1-3 day shipping over $149 in the contiguous US
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A monthly doorbuster (or two!) just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?

- Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 1/5
- Group buy starts Saturday 1/7 at 12:01AM
- Group Buy ends at 11:59 PM CST on Monday 1/9

How?

- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form

Password: jan-rc

[SIGN UP HERE]
(http://brs.li/reefcentral-gb)

January Exclusive Doorbusters: Thieling Rollermat and BRS ROX 0.8 Carbon

http://media.cdn.bulkreefsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/515x480/d4e8fcf9aa7a9b8db6e09f216ff5e920/2/0/209381_thelingrollermat-c_1.jpg
15% off (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/automatic-roller-mat-theiling-1.html)

http://media.cdn.bulkreefsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/515x480/d4e8fcf9aa7a9b8db6e09f216ff5e920/0/0/000520-ROX-0.8-Aquarium-Carbon-Premium-High-Performance-grouped-a_1.jpg
15% off (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-premium-rox-0-8-aquarium-carbon.html)

Note: We'll be offering Group Buys for members on the first Saturday of every month with a new doorbuster each month - so check back in February as well!

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know

Pseudo69
01/04/2017, 06:07 AM
Damn right after I just placed an order last night...

RT_BRS
01/04/2017, 11:09 AM
Damn right after I just placed an order last night...

Give our CS team a call at 763.432.9691 :)

Devaji108
01/05/2017, 08:57 AM
sweet I was thinking I might to late got in...

RT_BRS
01/05/2017, 09:39 AM
sweet I was thinking I might to late got in...

Nice! Sign up ends tonight at 11:59 PM CST, so you're good!

homer1475
01/05/2017, 04:41 PM
Sweet got in on time!

Need a new RO/DI unit, my current system is junk and is in need of a serious upgrade.

RT_BRS
01/05/2017, 04:53 PM
Sweet got in on time!

Need a new RO/DI unit, my current system is junk and is in need of a serious upgrade.

Cool! What are you planning on picking up?

Pseudo69
01/06/2017, 08:09 AM
Will call today. I signed up for the GB but I didn't get any confirmation that it was successful. How do I know if it worked?

Thanks

RT_BRS
01/06/2017, 03:08 PM
Will call today. I signed up for the GB but I didn't get any confirmation that it was successful. How do I know if it worked?

Thanks

You'll get an email tomorrow as soon as the buy goes live :)

jjwill_sdsu
01/06/2017, 06:29 PM
Awww, man, I just saw this. I didn't know you guys were doing group buys anymore :(

Rick's Reef
01/06/2017, 08:31 PM
Dang, same here, just missed this. Setting up a new tank with a Rollermat so this would have been a nice opportunity :(.

Is there a mailing list for the group buys? I don't typically hang out trolling the sponsor threads.

Litfury
01/06/2017, 10:07 PM
Seriously. Been checking for this almost every day. Don't look for a couple days and miss it. Guess I'll wait until next month to get my tunze and ato container.

Crabb
01/07/2017, 11:08 AM
I was the one who started the thread and I missed it! I checked today. Its the holidays, I work at the hospital and its been a crazy week. Too much going on and never got a chance to check back. Guess I will order next month or maybe look at craigslist to see whats available closeby. Lots of people getting out of the hobby unfortunately this time of year. BRS, I need more time to check for passwords and code words and secret knocks to do your group buy!

Rick's Reef
01/07/2017, 12:09 PM
I have not been following the pervious group buys as I am just re-engaging in the hobby after a 5 year hiatus. Do they frequently offer the same group buy again?

I am not as concerned about the points as I am the 15% off the Theiling. My tank won't be available for start up for another couple of months but I was willing to buy the Rollermat now to save the 15%.

Crabb
01/07/2017, 01:50 PM
If I were you Rick I'd give 'em a call Monday. They might do something for you, but it's hard to say. I'd buy my stuff this weekend if I thought they'd honor on Monday, but I called the number he included above and its the weekend so everybody is off obviously. Makes me nervous to assume a good turn when it comes to business. BRS has good customer service though, everybody knows that and they maintain a good presence on this forum.

My only wish was that they had a better way to do these group buys. Wish there was an auto email to alert current and prior group buy members of the password and dates and special deals. *hint*hint*

Pseudo69
01/08/2017, 02:33 AM
I never did get the email for the group buy. What do I do now?

RT_BRS
01/10/2017, 01:01 PM
Awww, man, I just saw this. I didn't know you guys were doing group buys anymore :(

Yup, the first Saturday of every month for Reef Central - shooting you a PM :)

Seriously. Been checking for this almost every day. Don't look for a couple days and miss it. Guess I'll wait until next month to get my tunze and ato container.

Shooting you a PM :)

I was the one who started the thread and I missed it! I checked today. Its the holidays, I work at the hospital and its been a crazy week. Too much going on and never got a chance to check back. Guess I will order next month or maybe look at craigslist to see whats available closeby. Lots of people getting out of the hobby unfortunately this time of year. BRS, I need more time to check for passwords and code words and secret knocks to do your group buy!

Shooting you a PM :)

I have not been following the pervious group buys as I am just re-engaging in the hobby after a 5 year hiatus. Do they frequently offer the same group buy again?

I am not as concerned about the points as I am the 15% off the Theiling. My tank won't be available for start up for another couple of months but I was willing to buy the Rollermat now to save the 15%.

Welcome back! Shooting you a PM Rick!

I never did get the email for the group buy. What do I do now?

Shooting you a PM!

Litfury
01/10/2017, 01:42 PM
Gotta say. BRS customer service is top notch.

RT_BRS
01/10/2017, 02:58 PM
Gotta say. BRS customer service is top notch.

Thanks, happy to help anytime!

Rick's Reef
01/10/2017, 08:14 PM
Second that, Litfury, thanks BRS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT_BRS
01/11/2017, 08:54 AM
Second that, Litfury, thanks BRS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Happy to help, Rick!

FattyK21
01/16/2017, 07:36 PM
damn i just ordered some carbon too :(

RT_BRS
01/17/2017, 01:11 PM
damn i just ordered some carbon too :(

PM sent

chem-e
01/18/2017, 09:39 PM
The 10x pts was too hard to pass up. Just ordered my replacement T5 bulbs and a bucket of aquaforest salt to try out. Thx BRS

oh207
01/19/2017, 06:35 AM
Indeed, 10x pts was way too hard to pass up. BRS made it so difficult, I had no choice than to order a few more test kits.

Its a good thing that my New Year's resolution did not include limits to reef shopping(I was seriously considering it though)...if it did, I would have broken it 4 times already...and we are only 3 weeks into the year!

Sent from my SM-NCC-1701C using Tapatalk

RT_BRS
01/19/2017, 11:37 AM
The 10x pts was too hard to pass up. Just ordered my replacement T5 bulbs and a bucket of aquaforest salt to try out. Thx BRS

Indeed, 10x pts was way too hard to pass up. BRS made it so difficult, I had no choice than to order a few more test kits.

Its a good thing that my New Year's resolution did not include limits to reef shopping(I was seriously considering it though)...if it did, I would have broken it 4 times already...and we are only 3 weeks into the year!

Sent from my SM-NCC-1701C using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks guys for participating in the Group Buy! Happy to hear you enjoyed it :)