PDA

View Full Version : nano tank suggestion

waynefort
01/04/2017, 09:45 AM
i have 2 clark clownfish and 1 bluetail damsel fish in my 16 gallon tank as first fish being introduced into my system and i planning to add another 2 or 3 type of fish including a cuc invertebrate, there is a few suggestion critter for my tank

fish :

blue regal tang
purple and yellow blenny
yellow tang
mandarin goby
elegant firefish

invertebrate :

red tip anemone
red cleaner shrimp
turbo snail
cushion starfish

i hope someone who experienced in smaller tank can recommend a best fish and invert that compatible for my tank, however, yellow tang, mandarin fish and, purple blenny is most wanted fish:hmm5:

sde1500
01/04/2017, 09:50 AM
Sorry, but are you trying to bait people into reacting to this post? Please do some research into your desired fish list I think it would do you good.

As for my opinion, don't add any more fish, even after your research. Your tank is stocked.

dweber618
01/04/2017, 09:50 AM
Is 16 gallons a typo? Surely you must mean more than 16 gallons if you want to add angles and tangs.

brett559
01/04/2017, 01:01 PM
i have 2 clark clownfish and 1 bluetail damsel fish in my 16 gallon tank as first fish being introduced into my system and i planning to add another 2 or 3 type of fish including a cuc invertebrate, there is a few suggestion critter for my tank

fish :

blue regal tang
purple and yellow blenny
yellow tang
mandarin goby
elegant firefish

invertebrate :

red tip anemone
red cleaner shrimp
turbo snail
cushion starfish

i hope someone who experienced in smaller tank can recommend a best fish and invert that compatible for my tank, however, yellow tang, mandarin fish and, purple blenny is most wanted fish:hmm5:

Second post. This guy's a troll.

waynefort
01/05/2017, 09:10 AM
thank you for all reply, i actually confuse about a type of fish and the capacity , i have seen some LFS keep the smaller yellow tang in 20 gallon tank along with 3 smaller fish and some of other say that 16 - 20 gallon can housing no more than 6 fish, is that true?

sde1500
01/05/2017, 09:32 AM
thank you for all reply, i actually confuse about a type of fish and the capacity , i have seen some LFS keep the smaller yellow tang in 20 gallon tank along with 3 smaller fish and some of other say that 16 - 20 gallon can housing no more than 6 fish, is that true?

Your tank can house no more fish than what you currently have. There is no hard and fast number as a rule for tanks. But you have 3 aggressive fish in a small tank. That means, don't add more.