PDA

View Full Version : Sync mp10wqd to older mp40w

cnmcalpi
01/04/2017, 10:04 AM
Can I control a mp40was a slave with a mp10wqd and use all of the functions of the qd controller? Specifically interested in programming using reeflink. I would like to run reef crest mode for most of the day, maybe twice a day use nutrient transport mode for an hour or so and night mode synced with my radion pros.

hogfanreefer
01/04/2017, 02:08 PM
I have an MP10wes antisynced to an MP40QD.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f164/huntindoc/Tank%20Rebuild/Right%20side%20controls_zpsnqpidpjt.jpg

Alex Y EcoTech
01/05/2017, 02:31 PM
Can I control a mp40was a slave with a mp10wqd and use all of the functions of the qd controller? Specifically interested in programming using reeflink. I would like to run reef crest mode for most of the day, maybe twice a day use nutrient transport mode for an hour or so and night mode synced with my radion pros.

You can use both the ES and QD pumps on your ReefLink without any issues. It's important to note, the ES pump will require a firmware update.

cnmcalpi
01/07/2017, 05:18 PM
What about using a wwd in conjunction with a qd? Will I be able to use the QD as the master for the wwd? I also would like to know if I can use both pumps in nutrient transport mode since the qd driver has that feature?

Alex Y EcoTech
01/10/2017, 12:09 PM
What about using a wwd in conjunction with a qd? Will I be able to use the QD as the master for the wwd? I also would like to know if I can use both pumps in nutrient transport mode since the qd driver has that feature?

WWD VorTech controllers cannot be paired with the new QuietDrive VorTech controllers.