PDA

View Full Version : He must of been tired LOL

moondoggy4
01/10/2017, 09:21 PM
I ordered 4 socks and they were shipped on 12/28/16 and they just got here today. Yeah I checked free shipping and there was no rush so I guess I like the old home court advantage when you guys were in Ca. So 13 days I think they could have walked it here.:D

Dealseer
01/10/2017, 09:34 PM
My order from Dec 23 just got here. But I usually avoid Marine Depot because of that problem.

MarineDepot
01/11/2017, 10:46 AM
I ordered 4 socks and they were shipped on 12/28/16 and they just got here today. Yeah I checked free shipping and there was no rush so I guess I like the old home court advantage when you guys were in Ca. So 13 days I think they could have walked it here.:D

My order from Dec 23 just got here. But I usually avoid Marine Depot because of that problem.

We recently introduced free shipping with no minimum purchase which uses a mix of economy shipping methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. These shipments can take up to 7 days for delivery. Unfortunately with the increased holiday shipping volume, some of those shipments have taken even longer. Sorry about that!

If you've been shopping with us for a while, the shipping method you are likely accustomed to is UPS Ground. Orders from our West Coast warehouse to California are usually delivered in 1-2 business days with UPS Ground, so there's been no change in the service level there since we moved our warehouse from California to Nevada.

You can also upgrade from the free economy shipping to UPS Ground for only $4.99. In addition, we'll automatically upgrade your order to UPS Ground as well when you spend $199 or more.

We appreciate your feedback and will relay your experiences to our logistics and customer support managers.

Thanks for shopping!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

moondoggy4
01/11/2017, 02:47 PM
Thanks Not mad just saying.

moondoggy4
01/15/2017, 11:33 AM
Funny I got the wrong socks I guess I ordered the wrong ones so I reordered and thanks for the 2 day shipping. Marine Depot has great customer service. Thanks again

MarineDepot
01/16/2017, 12:47 PM
Funny I got the wrong socks I guess I ordered the wrong ones so I reordered and thanks for the 2 day shipping. Marine Depot has great customer service. Thanks again

We appreciate your patronage and the feedback on delivery speed. Thanks for choosing MD! Have an awesome Monday!!!!