PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Modules listing

ervee
02/02/2017, 04:47 PM
Hi There,

I had a power outage today at home for several hours. Fortunately no missing corals or fishes in the tank yes !

While restarting everything, I noticed that all the devices connected to my 3rd EB8 are listed as running in Fusion, but not working at all physically.

The 3rd EB8 is only connected to a 1Link module with ID 14, this module appears 4th times with ID 10, 12, 13 and 14. IDs 10, 12 and 13 are shown as UNP on the display.

Before the power outage the ID was 13 and now 14 for the 1Link module.

I guess the APEX is mixing everything and maybe somewhere it is written that the connection to the 3rd EB8 is made through 1link module with ID 13 and 14...

So... finally question is: how do I remove the old module and have all that stuff working again ?

Thanks for your help !

JustinFromAL
02/03/2017, 08:04 AM
You can try to remove the modules from fusion and then plug them back in. If that fails contact Neptune support and they can come in and remove the modules manually via command line.

ervee
02/13/2017, 08:04 AM
You can try to remove the modules from fusion and then plug them back in. If that fails contact Neptune support and they can come in and remove the modules manually via command line.

You can't remove modules from fusion no ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

JustinFromAL
02/13/2017, 08:36 AM
I think you can via apex.local. Not home right now so I can't check.

Anghellic
02/13/2017, 07:58 PM
Modules have to be removed from the apex one of two ways. Either through the dash board or through the screen that plugs into the base unit. They can not be removed through fusion. Which apex do you have? Classic or the 2017 module?