PDA

View Full Version : Just A Cool Picture

LucidGoblin
02/05/2017, 12:45 PM
I just wanted to share this photo of my black ocellaris and his LTA. He feeds the nem and grooms its tentacles. (I posted a photo of the LTA a while back, concerned with some damaged looking tentacles. I suspected some sort of parasite. About a month after introducing the black clown, the tentacles looked good as new.) Home is where the heart is.

fishkeeprian
02/05/2017, 01:43 PM
I just wanted to share this photo of my black ocellaris and his LTA. He feeds the nem and grooms its tentacles. (I posted a photo of the LTA a while back, concerned with some damaged looking tentacles. I suspected some sort of parasite. About a month after introducing the black clown, the tentacles looked good as new.) Home is where the heart is.

Love the relationship between anemones and clowns.

davocean
02/05/2017, 03:27 PM
That is cool, nice LTA!

Cliving1
02/05/2017, 06:14 PM
Very cool! Wish I could find one of those. Thank you for sharing.

LucidGoblin
02/06/2017, 10:17 AM
I found the LTA at Petco, by the way. Another nice thing about it is that it doesn't seem to be a species that will grow to monstrous proportions. I feed it twice a week, give it plenty of light from a LED bulb meant for SPS corals, and it hasn't grown very much in the 6 months I've had it. I just hope the black clown doesn't outgrow the nem! (If he does, I might try for a magifica on the other side of the live rock. I'll keep the LTA where he is.)