PDA

View Full Version : Hydra 52 unit with Hydra 52 HD?

125mph
02/11/2017, 06:16 PM
I have two hydra 52 (not HD) and need a 3rd unit for a tank upgrade. I use the AI controller and not director. The Hydra52 isn't sold anymore., only hd. If u get an hd, can I run them together or do I have to run them independently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnnyK731
02/11/2017, 06:49 PM
I have two hydra 52 (not HD) and need a 3rd unit for a tank upgrade. I use the AI controller and not director. The Hydra52 isn't sold anymore., only hd. If u get an hd, can I run them together or do I have to run them independently?

I have two 52 and bought and hd for a tank upgrade unknowing that I couldn't sync them together. So I run them independently only in the recent week have I noticed that some how whatever adjustments I make to one does it effect the others how I'm unsure but it does. The only issue I still have is that led diodes are produced at different times produce a different spectrum so yes my hd looks someone different then my 52s. Maybe a future upgrade of a geissmen hybrid t5/led or three new 52HDS so they look the same is all I can think of.