PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Cuvette/Vials for Hanna checkers

IBroughtPopcorn
02/15/2017, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know of a quality replacement for the vials for the Hanna checkers?i really don't want to spend $50 for 4 vials and caps. That's ridiculous for only four. I am debating if it would be better to buy a new checker and get the vials and reagent.

scuzy
02/15/2017, 08:22 PM
Find a local labortory glass blower they can make you many for cheap. Good thing my dad and brother are both lab glass blowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBroughtPopcorn
02/15/2017, 09:09 PM
Find a local labortory glass blower they can make you many for cheap. Good thing my dad and brother are both lab glass blowers.

Thank you. I left a message with one near me and emailed another. If it doesn't work out, do you want to sell some?

scuzy
02/15/2017, 09:29 PM
I'll need to talk to my bro

IBroughtPopcorn
02/15/2017, 09:41 PM
That would be great! Thank You

FirstContact
02/15/2017, 10:12 PM
Does anyone know of a quality replacement for the vials for the Hanna checkers?i really don't want to spend $50 for 4 vials and caps. That's ridiculous for only four. I am debating if it would be better to buy a new checker and get the vials and reagent.

I really like the checkers from Hanna and use them all the time, but that price really seems exhorbitant! I'd just buy new checkers when their on sale for $35 on Black Friday!

IBroughtPopcorn
02/15/2017, 10:14 PM
I really like the checkers from Hanna and use them all the time, but that price really seems exhorbitant! I'd just buy new checkers when their on sale for $35 on Black Friday!

I am new to Hanna so I had no ideas they were a Black Friday special. Is that on BRS? Or what website do you use?

pscheel
02/16/2017, 09:20 AM
It's cheaper to buy without the cap. I paid somewhere around $20 on Amazon for a set of 4 last year.

FirstContact
02/16/2017, 10:36 AM
I am new to Hanna so I had no ideas they were a Black Friday special. Is that on BRS? Or what website do you use?

Yeah, BRS sells them for $35 during the Black Friday sales.