PDA

View Full Version : Support

Darrell Brady
02/28/2017, 09:54 PM
When will Neptune get decend Support. You never can get through on phone. Not everyone likes dealing through emails. Is your product that bad were you cant keep up with:deadhorse1: phone support.

kurt_n
02/28/2017, 11:52 PM
To be honest, calling them on the phone has never really been an option over the years. Even when they only had 10 customers, you probably still couldn't get them on the phone! :)

Give the support ticket route a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality of the support you get.

Or you could post your question here.

Darrell Brady
03/01/2017, 05:55 AM
That's my point exactly.

JustinFromAL
03/01/2017, 09:59 AM
The email system works great. Your essentially geting in a "queue" when you create the support ticket. They can then call you back in the next availabile slot or schedule a time to work with you. I'd much rather this support model than the "call and sit on hold" model.

kurt_n
03/01/2017, 09:46 PM
That's my point exactly.

Actually... I thought your point was the implication that they had bad product and for that reason had a huge phone que.

I was just pointing out that they really don't have a huge phone que... it's just not the way to get support from them - and never has been! And that actually... their support - if you choose to use it - is actually pretty decent!

jkapit
03/14/2017, 05:22 PM
I think there support is great, if you want to speak with them on the phone just open a ticket and give them time and dates that work for you and they will make an appointment with you. Otherwise I find their support ticket system and the level of support excellent.

Stolireef
03/17/2017, 06:25 PM
I think there support is great, if you want to speak with them on the phone just open a ticket and give them time and dates that work for you and they will make an appointment with you. Otherwise I find their support ticket system and the level of support excellent.

Yup. They respond to email very quickly and if they can't resolve it that way, they'll set up a call with you. Done it a few times and it always worked out well.