PDA

View Full Version : Apex 2016 EB8 UK?

SPR1968
03/01/2017, 01:37 AM
Has anyone got any news on when the new UK energy bar will be available?

I don't currently run Apex but want to get it but there is no point me buying it with the old energy bar when the new technology is available

StefaanDC
03/05/2017, 10:28 AM
I also was wondering if and when a EU version of the new power bar would be available, but couldn't find any reliable information about it, so I've sent a mail to info@neptunesystems.com

The replay I got was: "Neptune Systems has not publicly commented if we will make an enhanced 240V power bar at this time."

​which for me could mean anything between, they have something in development but are not ready to communicate about, and they have nothing and aren't even thinking about it.

SPR1968
03/05/2017, 11:34 AM
I also was wondering if and when a EU version of the new power bar would be available, but couldn't find any reliable information about it, so I've sent a mail to info@neptunesystems.com

The replay I got was: "Neptune Systems has not publicly commented if we will make an enhanced 240V power bar at this time."

​which for me could mean anything between, they have something in development but are not ready to communicate about, and they have nothing and aren't even thinking about it.

Yes that's what I was told by LFS. Just seems a lot of money to pay when there is a new power bar out with all the functions etc. I could buy one today and find in a months time the new one is out but I suppose it enables old stock to be sold by not telling anyone.

The bottom line is Neptune will now exactly their plans with the release of a U.K./EU power bar but probably you/we have been given the standard reply by a member of staff.

I would assume it's not rocket science to stick a different plug socket in it but..

I think I am just going to have to sit back and wait it out.