PDA

View Full Version : another sub par customer care

christopherjudd
03/03/2017, 12:10 PM
I ordered some Tonga multi branch about 2 weeks ago. Upon inspection I wasn't happy with the rocks I received. I felt half of the rocks I received are just simple branch rocks. So I used the live chat function and talked to one of your team member about it. I Will not mention his name. He instructed me to take pics and email it to him. Up till now I have not received a response from him.

All I wanted was to return the rocks I got. But since I got no response, I was able to sell the rocks locally for less than what I paid for which is not a big deal for me.

Just a lil disappointed in the service.

Ok that's it. Rant end.

Randy_BRS
03/03/2017, 12:57 PM
I ordered some Tonga multi branch about 2 weeks ago. Upon inspection I wasn't happy with the rocks I received. I felt half of the rocks I received are just simple branch rocks. So I used the live chat function and talked to one of your team member about it. I Will not mention his name. He instructed me to take pics and email it to him. Up till now I have not received a response from him.

All I wanted was to return the rocks I got. But since I got no response, I was able to sell the rocks locally for less than what I paid for which is not a big deal for me.

Just a lil disappointed in the service.

Ok that's it. Rant end.

Hello,

I absolutely agree with you. If I am unsatisfied with a product I had ordered, I expect a timely response and resolution. I'm very sorry that this didn't happen for you and I'm definitely going to make it right for you.

Immediately following this post, I will check with Chad to make sure he received the photos you had sent him and see what happened from there. Between Chad, Zack (CS Team Lead), and myself we will come up with a solution that resolves the issue and ensures that it will not happen again.

Please bear with me as I figure this out on our end and we will reach out to you before the end of the day, today.

Thank you for your patience!

-Randy

christopherjudd
03/03/2017, 02:12 PM
Thank you to the brs team for giving me a call and handling it. I appreciate it

rtparty
03/03/2017, 02:33 PM
Good job on both sides! As a business owner, I love seeing companies take of people but also love seeing a customer follow up when the company takes care of them

billandwende
03/06/2017, 01:45 AM
Randy also helped me with an unpleasant rock purchase. He was more than accommodating. He had offered to replace the rock when it was available. I waited a few months and spoke to another CSR and had new rock sent out. This time the rock was literally shattered by the friendly folks at UPS. It's never good when a round box shows up. I decided it was not a BRS issue at this point BUT feel if I called and complained they would have tried again to make it right. In the meantime I had ordered so many different types of rock I no longer needed the Tonga to achieve the look I desired so I'm OK without causing any more issues.