PDA

View Full Version : moving! Don't know what to do?

Cammunoz
03/04/2017, 03:50 PM
So I am moving from a condo eventually into a house. My realtor came by and said my 90 has to be moved out in order to sell the place ( I almost died when he told me) any way problem is the stand inbuilt for it can't be moved it weighs a ton and it was a pain getting it up to the third floor. Unfortunately I have to sell my condo first before getting a house. my parents are letting me set it up there temporarily until I move. The problem is what do I do buy another tank and stand or do I get a pond vat or a Rubbermaid. I would hate to down size ? I'm clueless any recommendations are welcome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OLDREEFER44
03/04/2017, 05:05 PM
Sold my last house with 2 tanks in it. In fact gave 1 to the new buyer. In this case might be better to get rid of everything but the tank itself and then start over when your ready.

Cammunoz
03/04/2017, 05:08 PM
Sold my last house with 2 tanks in it. In fact gave 1 to the new buyer. In this case might be better to get rid of everything but the tank itself and then start over when your ready.

Wish I would find a house like that! I know it's hard to let my stuff go I have corals the grew from pebbles to softball size . I'm thinking about keeping them in a pond vat?

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 10:46 AM
Wish I would find a house like that! I know it's hard to let my stuff go I have corals the grew from pebbles to softball size . I'm thinking about keeping them in a pond vat?

I move a TON. What I always find easiest is I have a 40 gallon breeder and a standard 29 gallon on standby. In my sump and/or display I always keep a marine pure block (8x8x4) and medium rock going. When I move I set up the 40 and/or 29 gallon and get the tanks running with the marine pure at least a week in advance. On moving day I have two 12 gallon coolers and about 6 homer buckets and a brute can filled with mixed water heated and ready to go. I first drain 4 gallons of tank water into one 5 gallon bucket (this is the fish bucket), then I fill the coolers about a third of the way with tank water and then fill the remaining buckets with as much tank water as is possible while still leaving 5-6" of water in the tank. All of the rock with corals and nems then go into the coolers which I line with pinky filter pad to keep the rocks stationary and I top off the coolers to about 2-3 full with fresh mixed water. At this point I catch the fish and inverts which all go in the homer bucket set aside earlier. I aerate the fish bucket with a battery operated air pump and heat it with a small 50 watt tetra heater (I then keep this going in my car during the move with a small inverter). Now that the tank is empty and the rock removed I toss the sand and clean the tank. Take your time the fish, rock, corals ect are fine for atleast 24 hrs in this state. Once cleaned you can either move or take the display that day it's up to you. Then I move the critters.... Once at the new place I drain the temporary tanks into a brute can and use the established water in my buckets to get all of the livestock and rocks in the temporary tanks. I then top off the tanks with the water I had drained and ditch the rest. Now I set up the lights heaters filters pumps etc on the temporary tanks and add some prodibio or Dr tims. The next day I perform a 50% water change and add some more dr tims or prodibio. Once this is done these tanks can run indefinitely. O and one more thing run the temporary tanks bare bottom, trying to save sand or add sand just throws an unnecessary variable into the equation. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 10:51 AM
This set up allows you to the your time and you can go slowly focusing on your move and taking your time setting up a new system and moving. I actually just moved last week and am working on plumbing a new main but the big thing is I can take my time because the temporary systems are up and running. One more thing aquaclear filters are your best friend. I take the media racks out and use them as hob sumps on these temporary setups. As you can see in the picture I have a media reactor running in it lol 368858https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/21cfc346fbbc8d224a5b1e79f9654fea.jpg

Dealseer
03/05/2017, 11:06 AM
Yes, I know what to do to move my tank.

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 11:30 AM
This set up allows you to the your time and you can go slowly focusing on your move and taking your time setting up a new system and moving. I actually just moved last week and am working on plumbing a new main but the big thing is I can take my time because the temporary systems are up and running. One more thing aquaclear filters are your best friend. I take the media racks out and use them as hob sumps on these temporary setups. As you can see in the picture I have a media reactor running in it lol 368858https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/21cfc346fbbc8d224a5b1e79f9654fea.jpg

Looks like a good idea.I just got so much coral and some of are to big for a tank that size
May just have to stick with the pond vat idea.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/66116e1e554ab97b02283773871eb135.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/547d2d6631fdfec584d48d5fa216cd1e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/d1c11b66913046d0d366c9107177e1be.jpg

Used my hand as a comparison to show the size

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 11:43 AM
Looks like a good idea.I just got so much coral and some of are to big for a tank that size
May just have to stick with the pond vat idea.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/66116e1e554ab97b02283773871eb135.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/547d2d6631fdfec584d48d5fa216cd1e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170305/d1c11b66913046d0d366c9107177e1be.jpg

Used my hand as a comparison to show the size

Absolutely, really anything will work. I use small tanks because I never have a display much over 50gallons. Check out a tractor supply store they sell those large feed grade fiberglass tubs for livestock. I see a bunch of fish stores repurposed them as frag tanks. Should work perfect without being too expensive.

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 11:44 AM
Absolutely, really anything will work. I use small tanks because I never have a display much over 50gallons. Check out a tractor supply store they sell those large feed grade fiberglass tubs for livestock. I see a bunch of fish stores repurposed them as frag tanks. Should work perfect without being too expensive.

I want to say the dimensions are roughly 4'x2'x18"

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 11:44 AM
Let's hope[emoji108][emoji106]

MuShu
03/05/2017, 04:48 PM
We had to move our tanks out of our house to sell it. We moved into an apartment and then will move into a house. I got rid of most of the sand and used Homer buckets to move everything. I saved as much water as I could because I don't have a way to make RODI water in the apartment. I reused most of the water with the exception of the water that the fish were in. With some of those corals being so large, you may need to get a couple of larger coolers.

I do offer commiseration on how awful it is to have to move a tank twice in a short period of time.

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 05:57 PM
Well here's what I decided I picked this up at Big R says it's rated for 110 gallons let's just hope it's safe!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/424482a329ae6887eb1865c1437fe938.jpg

Joe0813
03/05/2017, 06:10 PM
they are reef safe... Ive seen plenty of people here use them as sumps or holding tanks

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 06:15 PM
Well here's what I decided I picked this up at Big R says it's rated for 110 gallons let's just hope it's safe!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/424482a329ae6887eb1865c1437fe938.jpg

Exactly what I was talking about. They will work fine. I'd fill it with tap water and bleach and let it ride until you no longer smell bleach then add a few gallons of vinegar and let it run for 24-48 hrs. After that drain, rinse, dry and you should be safe to use it!

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 06:54 PM
Exactly what I was talking about. They will work fine. I'd fill it with tap water and bleach and let it ride until you no longer smell bleach then add a few gallons of vinegar and let it run for 24-48 hrs. After that drain, rinse, dry and you should be safe to use it!

Is bleach a safe idea lol sounds dangerous?

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 07:02 PM
Bleach is very unstable and breaks down into nacl, o2 and whatever the o2 oxidized quite rapidly. Should be off gassed in a day or two if you mix in a couple of gallons with a 100+ gallons of tap water! Just make sure it's pure 5-7% sodium hypochlorite and nothing scented or no spill. In the end bleach is just sodium chlorine and oxygen :)

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 07:22 PM
Sounds good! Hope the material is safe going to call tomorrow

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/4f3f8bd0adfd4c1c5a187a73ed859624.png

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 07:42 PM
Sounds good! Hope the material is safe going to call tomorrow

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/4f3f8bd0adfd4c1c5a187a73ed859624.png

Is there a recycling symbol on the container? If yes what is the number inside of the symbol?

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 07:43 PM
Did not check I'll have to check tommorow I'm back home now. what numbers are bad?

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 07:51 PM
Is there a recycling symbol on the container? If yes what is the number inside of the symbol?

I know it's not proven info but reviews on amazon are with some people using them for saltwater tanks with good rating 5 stars

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 07:54 PM
Nothing is really bad per say just some are better then others. I personally like #2 products which is HDPE or high density polyethylene. HDPE is reef safe (the main difference between potable water grade and not is that the potable water ones have been pre leeched). Common hobby products like Home Depot homer buckets and rubbermaid brute cans are made out of HDPE. I'm venturing a guess but since the tote is listed as "poly" that it is made out of some sort of high density polyethylene resin but since it's not listed as food grade you just have to leech the chemicals out which the bleach and vinegar bath will do well enough. Hope this helps :)

Cammunoz
03/05/2017, 07:56 PM
Nothing is really bad per say just some are better then others. I personally like #2 products which is HDPE or high density polyethylene. HDPE is reef safe (the main difference between potable water grade and not is that the potable water ones have been pre leeched). Common hobby products like Home Depot homer buckets and rubbermaid brute cans are made out of HDPE. I'm venturing a guess but since the tote is listed as "poly" that it is made out of some sort of high density polyethylene resin but since it's not listed as food grade you just have to leech the chemicals out which the bleach and vinegar bath will do well enough. Hope this helps :)

Great info thanks a lot!

Orcus Varuna
03/05/2017, 07:58 PM
Great info thanks a lot!

No problem, glad I could help!

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 05:29 AM
The bulkhead that's on there should hold the water I hope? Don't want a disaster

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 10:25 AM
I called the company that makes the contained they say they wouldn't use it for fish fml! Jus wasted $90you guys think the chlorine will take care of it?

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 02:28 PM

So here's the symbolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/3d0311ab26f842e0f288067b6137f83f.jpg

bobt2
03/06/2017, 04:59 PM
I am having my house lifted above the flood zone here on the coast. after much crying, I decided to get rid of all my livestock, corals and tanks. it's going to be a 6 month project. the only good side is it will be bigger and better than ever, with no fear of ever flooding again[ fish room had 4' of saltwater in sandy]...

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 05:08 PM
Wow I'm sorry to hear and good luck!

Orcus Varuna
03/06/2017, 07:13 PM
So here's the symbolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/3d0311ab26f842e0f288067b6137f83f.jpg

Hmm a recycling symbol identifying it as polyethylene (pe) but with no number is certainly interesting lol. That being said I would defer to the manufacturer as they are basically telling you that they expect it to leech something not good indefinitely if used as water storage. Which is kind of frightening given that its meant for cattle to eat and drink out of... But I digress lol.

If it was me I would leech it and use the tank. The fact is very few companies make the polyethylene resins used in the construction of these commercial containers. More then likely it's a combination of BASF and/or DOW resins. Given that we know the rubbermaid ones are safe and these are probably a direct copy using the same combination of resins, I would use it. The market luckily doesn't support a vast array of possible sources for the types of materials used in these containers. Hope this helps :)

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 07:57 PM
Hmm a recycling symbol identifying it as polyethylene (pe) but with no number is certainly interesting lol. That being said I would defer to the manufacturer as they are basically telling you that they expect it to leech something not good indefinitely if used as water storage. Which is kind of frightening given that its meant for cattle to eat and drink out of... But I digress lol.

If it was me I would leech it and use the tank. The fact is very few companies make the polyethylene resins used in the construction of these commercial containers. More then likely it's a combination of BASF and/or DOW resins. Given that we know the rubbermaid ones are safe and these are probably a direct copy using the same combination of resins, I would use it. The market luckily doesn't support a vast array of possible sources for the types of materials used in these containers. Hope this helps :)

Well I was confused also they said we don't know we wouldn't it's used from recycled material lol but I'm thinking wait your feeding animals with these? Or are they just covering themselves?
I filled it today and poured a bottle of bleach in hope it works. I am confused I looked up the symbol all that comes up is PE- Polyethylene?

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 07:59 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170307/546defc95bccc1fbffe1a37213f74b36.jpg

Orcus Varuna
03/06/2017, 08:03 PM
Well I was confused also they said we don't know we wouldn't it's used from recycled material lol but I'm thinking wait your feeding animals with these? Or are they just covering themselves?
I filled it today and poured a bottle of bleach in hope it works. I am confused I looked up the symbol all that comes up is PE- Polyethylene?

I think you'll be fine and leave it to the manufacturer to be as clear as the stock tank lol

Cammunoz
03/06/2017, 08:04 PM
I think you'll be fine and leave it to the manufacturer to be as clear as the stock tank lol

Haha true I just read it has UV protection that should be a good sign?

Orcus Varuna
03/07/2017, 03:54 AM
Most commercial plastic products including Brute trash cans contain UV protecting additives so I wouldn't worry about it!

Cammunoz
03/07/2017, 05:39 AM
Crap!

http://www.mbisite.org/forums/tm.aspx?m=54609&mpage=1&print=true

Zalick
03/07/2017, 10:04 PM
The manufacturer basically has to say don't use it for fish, liability and all. I wouldn't start painting it either... I think it will probably be fine. I'm seen plenty of frag tanks and temp tanks using the same type of tub. One of my LFS uses one to cure rock.

I would definitely rinse it and wipe it down with bleach. Bleach is pretty darn safe. ONce the tub dries, there is no issue with bleach. Washing it down gets rid of residual oils etc from the manufacturing process.

Why not just setup your tank at your parents? Its easy to break down a tank and move it. Well, relatively easy.

Cammunoz
03/08/2017, 06:24 AM
The manufacturer basically has to say don't use it for fish, liability and all. I wouldn't start painting it either... I think it will probably be fine. I'm seen plenty of frag tanks and temp tanks using the same type of tub. One of my LFS uses one to cure rock.

I would definitely rinse it and wipe it down with bleach. Bleach is pretty darn safe. ONce the tub dries, there is no issue with bleach. Washing it down gets rid of residual oils etc from the manufacturing process.

Why not just setup your tank at your parents? Its easy to break down a tank and move it. Well, relatively easy.

Yea but in the link I posted poster claimed he had 12 stock tanks for reef and some started leaching out. Do you think the bleach will help leach it out?

Zalick
03/08/2017, 07:59 AM
Yea but in the link I posted poster claimed he had 12 stock tanks for reef and some started leaching out. Do you think the bleach will help leach it out?

No. The bleach will not help it leach.

I'm still confused why you don't just move the tank to your parents? You don't have to move the stand if its too difficult.

Cammunoz
03/08/2017, 08:09 AM
No. The bleach will not help it leach.

I'm still confused why you don't just move the tank to your parents? You don't have to move the stand if its too difficult.

Because I would have to move it by myself. If I did I would have to get a stand, because I can not sit the tank on the floor because of the bulkheads, which yes I could remove but i don't want the tank leaking over their floor and or stressing the tank

Zalick
03/08/2017, 08:15 AM
Because I would have to move it by myself. If I did I would have to get a stand, because I can not sit the tank on the floor because of the bulkheads, which yes I could remove but i don't want the tank leaking over their floor and or stressing the tank

Gotcha. You could always buy a used 90g or so tank on CL.

steallife904
03/08/2017, 10:02 AM
how long do you plan on keeping stuff in it? short term I think would be ok. Long term maybe not.... could you put somekind of liner in it???? Not sure of what kind exactly but I wonder if there is some kind of liner you could put down in it like a pool liner?

Sk8r
03/08/2017, 10:48 AM
Frankly, I'd look for another real estate agent with a better attitude. Personally, as a home-buyer, I remembered houses that showed evidence of happy people with pets of whatever sort, and the sterile places just were cold and uninviting.

Cammunoz
03/08/2017, 12:24 PM
how long do you plan on keeping stuff in it? short term I think would be ok. Long term maybe not.... could you put somekind of liner in it???? Not sure of what kind exactly but I wonder if there is some kind of liner you could put down in it like a pool liner?

I already thought about it a pond liner! Reef safe too

Zalick
03/08/2017, 12:30 PM
I already thought about it a pond liner! Reef safe too

Instead of all this trouble, why not just get a used tank on craigslist?

Cammunoz
03/08/2017, 12:38 PM

I was thinking a pond liner

flooddc
03/08/2017, 05:49 PM
I have that same stock tank (Little Giant 100 gallon) as a sump for the past 2 years without any issue. The reason I use it because of it's depth. If you think or suspect that it will have issue, why not just return it and get a Rubbermaid stock tank? Rubbermaid stock tank cost a bit more, but at least it is proven to be reef safe. It's make better sense than trying to paint it or use pond liner over it. :)

boboman
03/08/2017, 06:42 PM
It might, go ahead and try if you think it would work. good luck

Cammunoz
03/08/2017, 07:39 PM
I have that same stock tank (Little Giant 100 gallon) as a sump for the past 2 years without any issue. The reason I use it because of it's depth. If you think or suspect that it will have issue, why not just return it and get a Rubbermaid stock tank? Rubbermaid stock tank cost a bit more, but at least it is proven to be reef safe. It's make better sense than trying to paint it or use pond liner over it. :)

Well I was going to but.......I lost the receipt[emoji36]

AndrewNC
03/08/2017, 07:51 PM
I agree with Brunzy. I've sold 2 houses and they've both had fish tanks in them. If a realtor told me to get the tank out I would honestly tell him/her to screw themselves. Great looking tank though [emoji106]

Orcus Varuna
03/08/2017, 08:29 PM
Oxidizers like bleach will help leech polyethylene (just wanted to correct that), your realtor is dumb lol and if you do have to move it I'd just use the stock tank. Whatever caused issues in those select tanks are more then likely very isolated (to one batch of tanks) as these are designed to hold and store food and water for live stock after all.

flooddc
03/09/2017, 06:46 AM
Well I was going to but.......I lost the receipt[emoji36]

Store credit or exchange? If you paid by credit card, it should be on your statement.
As other mentioned, your realtor should have no problem selling your home with the tank in there. Unless you're moved out and the place is empty with just a fish tank, then it would be necessary to move the tank. Otherwise, no reason to move it since you're still living there. Too bad you not in my State, I know two realtor that treat you like their family member, they check out houses as if they were buying it for themselves.

Back to your topic, have you moved tank before? especially reef tank. It's a PITA. I know you are attached to your corals, but you can always buy them again once you set up a new one. Similar to you, I bought a new house and moved only 6 miles away. I am attached to some of my corals, but was able to let go 70% of them.I kept all my nems/fish and some colonies. I set up 2 NEW tanks (they were used, but new for me) and moved the rest over to the new tanks, then sold the old tanks. Yet, it was still a painfully process. It's not fun doing by yourself. If I were to do over, I would definitely sell all and start over in the new place. It's a lot more less stressful and you can take you time with the new build. Best of luck to you.

Cammunoz
03/11/2017, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the input everyone [emoji1317] here's what I'm thinking https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170311/11a0203aeb24e592d7286ac8736b7079.jpg I just hope I can get the bulkhead to attach to an adapter for the aquarium hose

Spyderturbo007
03/13/2017, 12:28 PM
I'm with a few of the others in saying that I would fire the realtor. I'm not sure what type of excuse they could find to tell you have you have to move a reef tank to sell a house. I had mine sitting in the living room when we sold the house.

Good luck with your project though and I hope it sells fast so you can get things back up and running again.

Orcus Varuna
03/13/2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the input everyone [emoji1317] here's what I'm thinking https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170311/11a0203aeb24e592d7286ac8736b7079.jpg I just hope I can get the bulkhead to attach to an adapter for the aquarium hose

You can always remove that bulk head and rig something up that will work. But you should be able to find something that will work looks like your just using it as a drain. Just make sure the bulkhead doesn't have any metal. A lot of those commercial bulkheads do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cammunoz
03/13/2017, 12:55 PM
You can always remove that bulk head and rig something up that will work. But you should be able to find something that will work looks like your just using it as a drain. Just make sure the bulkhead doesn't have any metal. A lot of those commercial bulkheads do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya moving in progress between plumbing and moving stuff it's been a mission! But so far so good replaced bulkhead and siliconed I'll take pics soon

Orcus Varuna
03/13/2017, 01:00 PM
Ya moving in progress between plumbing and moving stuff it's been a mission! But so far so good replaced bulkhead and siliconed I'll take pics soon

Awesome seem to be well on your way and I'm very interested if this works out well. As I posted earlier I move often (and usually by myself) and using one of these stock tanks instead of the 40 gallon glass tank is very appealing as they are light and not breakable!

Cammunoz
03/13/2017, 11:32 PM
Awesome seem to be well on your way and I'm very interested if this works out well. As I posted earlier I move often (and usually by myself) and using one of these stock tanks instead of the 40 gallon glass tank is very appealing as they are light and not breakable!

Well after hours and hours for two days I finally finished plumbing got all my stuff transferred and ......the bulk head started leaking![emoji27]I thought I installed it right!? So in an emergency I ended up using the other stock tank so frustrated it's been a long two days. Well til tommorow! Oh also anyone ever use Uniseal ?

Orcus Varuna
03/14/2017, 03:37 AM
How did you install the bulkhead? did you put the washer on the inside of the tank tighten and then seal with silicon? And where is it leaking from the bulkhead itself or is it thread leak? If it's thread leak did you try some pfte tape on the nut?

Cammunoz
03/14/2017, 05:19 AM
How did you install the bulkhead? did you put the washer on the inside of the tank tighten and then seal with silicon? And where is it leaking from the bulkhead itself or is it thread leak? If it's thread leak did you try some pfte tape on the nut?

Yea I put the rubber gasket on the inside and the nut on the outside and placed silicone around it. It's leaking from underneath the bulkhead

Cammunoz
03/14/2017, 11:30 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/e27b6c04f06868eccd81c62c60710af1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/9db4fd4477abb8d0d7e2cc059b646e64.jpg

Orcus Varuna
03/14/2017, 07:36 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/e27b6c04f06868eccd81c62c60710af1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/9db4fd4477abb8d0d7e2cc059b646e64.jpg

Everything looks pretty good so far. Is your skimmer going nuts?

Orcus Varuna
03/14/2017, 07:37 PM
What did you ever do with your bulkhead issue?

Cammunoz
03/14/2017, 07:42 PM

Ya the skimmer is going nuts. I had no choice but to use the stock tank I was worried about using as for the Rubbermaid I have to figure out what made the bulkhead leak I'm going to attempt it again with a different bulkhead schedule 80 jus don't know what size to get?

Cammunoz
03/15/2017, 06:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/b9aaa661c906f5fde423755339ed0497.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/cefea19383906e2656bb53a0a6f8793d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/e7af6569211c128a7571f078bcf86a8e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170316/07e50d49d13ece9221647dd37b8c8dd9.jpg

Cammunoz
03/15/2017, 09:05 PM

I found the cause the bulkhead was cracked![emoji27]how I did this I don't know!

Zalick
03/15/2017, 09:57 PM
Good work getting that all setup.

Cammunoz
03/15/2017, 09:58 PM
Good work getting that all setup.

Thanks! The skimmer stopped working at that water level so I had to get a stand or platform to higher it and now it's back to working again

Orcus Varuna
03/16/2017, 03:31 AM
I found the cause the bulkhead was cracked![emoji27]how I did this I don't know!

Makes sense bulkheads are really easy to crack. But the tank looks great, glad to see you were able to get it up and running with minimal losses!

Brooklyn11220
03/26/2017, 11:23 PM
good luck