PDA

View Full Version : EcoSmart live

Joe0813
03/04/2017, 06:04 PM
You guys really need to fix this program. Ever since I've had my three radion gen 2 from day one ecosmart live has given me some sort of issue. Either the lights would take forever to connect and then disconnect to the lights resetting and now the time won't change to pm. Try automatically changing it and nothing. Try "custom" hit set and it freezes or just stays AM

Ryan Peters
03/04/2017, 06:47 PM
It's a constant battle, although its been good lately.

Joe0813
03/04/2017, 06:52 PM
I've been trying to fix the clock for over a hour now. It just resets to the same time. Can't wait to save some extra money and get two giesemann auroras and get rid of this crap ecolive that is nothing but a headache. Such a shame... great lights TERRIBLE software

Ryan Peters
03/04/2017, 07:00 PM
Yes, I agree. I think I'm going too trying the apex system to controll my ecotech equiptment.

Joe0813
03/04/2017, 07:07 PM
No issues with my two mp40s or the lights in general... but ecosmart live is just junk. You would think with the price tags of these lights they would make good software

EcoTech Support
03/07/2017, 01:19 PM
No issues with my two mp40s or the lights in general... but ecosmart live is just junk. You would think with the price tags of these lights they would make good software

Have you tried calling for support? We would be happy to help you through the issues you are experiencing. There are a lot of variables involved with keeping your lights connected and controllable from the Internet, so we would like to make sure everything is in order so you can have a positive experience with our software.

EcoTech Support
03/07/2017, 01:21 PM
Yes, I agree. I think I'm going too trying the apex system to controll my ecotech equiptment.

While using an Apex to control your EcoTech equipment is an option, you will lose the tailored control that EcoSmart Live provides. If you are having trouble with EcoSmart Live, please let us know so we can help.

luisagos
03/08/2017, 06:10 PM
Have you tried calling for support? We would be happy to help you through the issues you are experiencing. There are a lot of variables involved with keeping your lights connected and controllable from the Internet, so we would like to make sure everything is in order so you can have a positive experience with our software.

Doesn't work, I have no idea why you guys keep repeating your talking points.

I did RMA last year on a reeflink, I even got RMA and shipped the unit to you guys. That was the last time I heard about it. I called and was put to hold, I gave up and forgot about it. I even emailed support, nada, even emailed Alexed, and that also was not responded to.

Your talking points = :deadhorse:

EcoTech Support
03/09/2017, 09:29 AM
Doesn't work, I have no idea why you guys keep repeating your talking points.

I did RMA last year on a reeflink, I even got RMA and shipped the unit to you guys. That was the last time I heard about it. I called and was put to hold, I gave up and forgot about it. I even emailed support, nada, even emailed Alexed, and that also was not responded to.

Your talking points = :deadhorse:

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with EcoSmart Live. Stating that it "doesn't work" doesn't give us much to work with in terms of helping you. Do you have any specific problems? Most if not all problems can be resolved with a brief customer service call.

luisagos
03/10/2017, 08:32 AM
We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with EcoSmart Live. Stating that it "doesn't work" doesn't give us much to work with in terms of helping you. Do you have any specific problems? Most if not all problems can be resolved with a brief customer service call.

Again you're proving our point, you do not even read our posts.

Just spewing talking points. What doesn't work is your customer support.
You guys stole my reeflink, it's at your shop. It's been months, from last year.
Yet to hear any feedback.

It's me or are we talking to bunch of offshore customer support reading some cue cards?

Alex Y EcoTech
03/10/2017, 10:30 AM
Again you're proving our point, you do not even read our posts.

Just spewing talking points. What doesn't work is your customer support.
You guys stole my reeflink, it's at your shop. It's been months, from last year.
Yet to hear any feedback.

It's me or are we talking to bunch of offshore customer support reading some cue cards?

Luis,

Have you contacted us directly? We take our customer service very seriously and stating that we "Stole your ReefLink" is a serious allegation. I would like to look into this for you but am unable if you don't contact us.

luisagos
03/10/2017, 11:18 AM
Luis,

Have you contacted us directly? We take our customer service very seriously and stating that we "Stole your ReefLink" is a serious allegation. I would like to look into this for you but am unable if you don't contact us.

I have and even sent you email, and you did not respond to me.
This was last week.

I am just fed up atm.

Joe0813
03/11/2017, 12:50 PM
I did try calling... unfortunately I was at work and my lights weren't plugged into the computer so there was nothing you guys could do