PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Hydor Koralia 850 powerhead

AlSimmons
03/05/2017, 07:36 PM
I ordered two of these about a month ago and they have been sitting in the box until today when I set up my tank. The tab on one of them was cracked and when I tried to assemble the pump it broke off. Now the front part of the pump won't stay on without having to use a rubber band or something. Can this be fixed? I have the order number if you need it.

Randy_BRS
03/06/2017, 11:36 AM
I ordered two of these about a month ago and they have been sitting in the box until today when I set up my tank. The tab on one of them was cracked and when I tried to assemble the pump it broke off. Now the front part of the pump won't stay on without having to use a rubber band or something. Can this be fixed? I have the order number if you need it.

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us! I'm very sorry about the issues you are having with your pumps. We would like to take a deeper look at this when you are available.

If you could please contact our Customer Service Team at your earliest convenience, we will absolutely resolve this for you! :-)

Main: 763-432-9691

Thanks!

-Randy

AlSimmons
03/06/2017, 01:15 PM
Thank you for the reply, but I was able to fix the problem last night. I have a club in my area (NVR) and one of the members had the part I was looking for. Thanks again. :)

Randy_BRS
03/06/2017, 07:39 PM
Thank you for the reply, but I was able to fix the problem last night. I have a club in my area (NVR) and one of the members had the part I was looking for. Thanks again. :)

Awesome, glad you got it fixed! Kudos to fellow reefers who can help out in a pinch! ;-)

-Randy