PDA

View Full Version : Aqua one mini reef 120 leaking!

Bazza2401
03/08/2017, 12:11 AM
Hi I received a aqua one reef tank 120 and the plumping where the pipes are leaks! I need help with it as live stock is inside the tank bought new thread tape and applied it but still didn't work, one thing I noticed was that the plumping was loose but I tightened it as much as I could please help??!

o2manyfish
03/08/2017, 12:39 AM
When your tank leaks all the way into a 500 gallon tub, then post in the big tank forum.

And if you read what you posted and can actually figure out what that means, then you have a better imagination than me. No photos, no description, just telling us plumbing is leaking?

How about this, "I tell you I crashed my car into a wall, The car doesn't start, I put some gas in. Which parts should I get at the auto part store?"

Reef Aquariums are complex things. And everyone plumbs there tank differently. No body here has any idea what your plumbing is.... Bulkheads, threads, adapters, unions, valves, check valves.... There are so many pieces of plumbing under a reef tank. No body can tell you what to fix just because you tell us it's leaking.

Good luck

FishyFishy69
03/08/2017, 04:59 PM
When your tank leaks all the way into a 500 gallon tub, then post in the big tank forum.

Good luck

HAHAHAHA :blown:

OC CJ
03/08/2017, 09:35 PM
Pretty harsh, guys and not the way to treat a new member.

OP, this is the wrong forum for this type of question. Hopefully you've got it sorted out but if not, I'd recommend you post this question with a better description and photo in the following forum. Hopefully you'll get some positive help.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104