PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Fish suggestions

Georb
03/10/2017, 10:16 AM
Hi,

So its time for a new resident in my 40 gallon cub. 24x15 deep. I have reef sand, I just replaced the oolite that caused me hair loss.

I am open to anything and I don't have any ideas because with the oolite sand I didn't need a dust storm.

Any one like a specific one over another one. I don't like watching fish suffer so I enjoy hearing others experience and making a decision of where to do.

I have a QT with a couple of rocks in it so it should be good for the next few weeks. I am fortunate enough to have 2 really good LFS around me with good supply of everything.

:rollface:

Thanks in advance!!!

billdogg
03/10/2017, 12:46 PM
IMHO, no tank is complete without a Yellow Watchman Goby, and even better with a paired shrimp.

davehead86
03/10/2017, 12:55 PM
IMHO, no tank is complete without a Yellow Watchman Goby, and even better with a paired shrimp.

Love my yellow watchman. He is such a hoot to watch. Always got a grumpy face. :lolspin:

Next favorite fish I have is my diamond goby. He turns over the sandbed and is always doing something. I love his personality and watching him go at it down there.

Kremis
03/10/2017, 01:06 PM
Yellowhead jawfish, cool personality. They are jumpers, so lid is a must. sand bed of at least 2 inch is recommended, and give them some rubble to build a burrow out of.

Sk8r
03/10/2017, 05:00 PM
Either is great.

monkeysee1
03/10/2017, 08:46 PM
A Dracula Goby would be cute! A shy fish though - it can't handle a busy, boisterous tank.

jar41
03/10/2017, 09:09 PM
do you guys spot feeding gobies? really lime warpaint goby!

aznflyfisherman
03/11/2017, 09:02 AM
I like the yellow watchnen hoby too, I dont spot feed my yellow goby, they eat what ever falls down to the sand bed. You can spot feed them if you like.