PDA

View Full Version : Question about touch control and dosing pump

jpa14
03/11/2017, 07:52 AM
With my current aquatronica controller I can only program each dosing head 6 times per day or a total of 18 I need each head to dose 8 times. Is this possible with the new touch controller.
Thanks for any help

jpa14
03/11/2017, 06:59 PM
someone has to be using the dosing pump with the touch screen controller

jpa14
03/14/2017, 05:34 PM
I've been using aquatronica for the past 7 years with No issues just can't be leave I can't get an answer to my question. I also email aquatronica directly with no answer...because I dose the triton method I need to dose in smallater amounts . Willing to buy a new aquateonica touch screen if it works...I will say this is the first time I'm thinking of buying a different controller altogether.

nickjj
03/15/2017, 09:22 PM
I just checked my programming on my Touch for the dosing pump and it appears you can set each pump to dose whatever volume once each hour on the Repetition setting. The repetition cycle has a choice of hourly, daily or weekly. So theoretically you could dose each pump 24 times in one day.

You can also set the duration of the total dose during each hour so it doesn't dump it all at once if you don't want it to. So total dose for the day is set to 50ml with a dose duration of 18 hours will dose small amounts up to the total 50ml in the 18 hours of the dose duration. You don't have to set a fixed dose multiple times to dump.

Hopefully this helps.

jpa14
03/16/2017, 05:33 AM
Thanks for taking the time tohelp me with my question...

Aquatronica srl
03/17/2017, 02:40 AM
Yes, exactly, duration time is for dosing the total amount (example 50ml) in X times of one day. e.g: if you write duration 00.30.00, it means that in 30 minutes, it will dose a total of 50ml, practically 1ml (minimum qty dosable) each 36 seconds.