PDA

View Full Version : Dual Reactor fittings leaking

moe103
04/05/2017, 03:15 PM
I recently purchased the dual reactor and set it up. The fittings of the ball valve and the in elbow are leaking. How do I fix this?

Thank you

Randy_BRS
04/06/2017, 09:04 AM
Oh no! That's no good at all! We can definitely get you taken care of, whether through troubleshooting the fittings or sending you replacements. Not to worry at all!

First we'll want to do some quick troubleshooting to see if a quick fix solves the issue. Often, more times than not, if you pull the tubing out of the push connect fittings; check the tubing for a clean cut that isn't crooked; re-cut if you have to; then re-insert into the fitting as far as it will go; that usually does the trick!

If that doesn't work for you, we will make it right immediately! Please try out that remedy and if it is still leaking, give our CS team a quick call at 763-432-9691 and they will have you set in no time. :) (If you mention that you already tried these troubleshooting steps, they can jump straight to the next solution.)

Please, don't hesitate to reach out to me here if you need any further help or have any other questions!

-Randy

moe103
04/20/2017, 09:43 PM
Thanks for your quick response Randy. I trimmed the edges, re-inserted and its working perfectly without leaks.

Randy_BRS
04/21/2017, 10:57 AM
Thanks for your quick response Randy. I trimmed the edges, re-inserted and its working perfectly without leaks.

Great news! :) I'm so glad it's working for you now!

Happy Reefing!

-Randy

shakaloha
05/16/2017, 10:07 PM
I had the same issue and they fixed it fast! One just wasn't set and the other had a bad o-ring, they sent me a new fitting asap. BRS is great :)

Randy_BRS
05/17/2017, 07:10 AM
I had the same issue and they fixed it fast! One just wasn't set and the other had a bad o-ring, they sent me a new fitting asap. BRS is great :)

Thanks! :) :thumbsup: