PDA

View Full Version : Pistol shrimp murdering fish

fiveohreefing
04/29/2017, 02:08 AM
I have had my tiger pistol shrimp for about 6 months now also have two clowns. I added a six line about 3 months ago. After about a week gone no body or anything. I no it didn't jump out as my tank is sealed right. About a week ago purchased another and gone again. No body moved all my rocks and he is mia. I last saw it after the lights went out at the mouth of the shrimps tunnel. I want to see if anyone has ideas on how to get this guy out of my tank. On top of him killing two six lines he is consently moving corals around on my sand bed and burning them. Any ideas

Hadla
04/29/2017, 10:42 AM
That's weird, I had a six line just disappear in my biocube... never saw a body unless it was just under rocks where I couldn't see it :/ I don't think I have any pistols or mantis in there though

Sk8r
04/30/2017, 04:46 PM
Yep. Red dot on several fatalities in my tank. Killed his YWG companion, then a couple of dartfish, and others. This is why I don't recommend pistols. There's something about this arrangement that the hobby may not figure yet.

fiveohreefing
04/30/2017, 05:48 PM
Any ideas how to get this guy out of my tank with out taking all my rock out and chasing him around the tank?