PDA

View Full Version : Clown aggression

Jringo101st
05/11/2017, 06:51 PM
I have two Ocellaris clowns..one b&w..other orange.. b&w is bigger and introduced about two weeks after the orange. Wondering if this is normal,, which it sounds like it is.. there is just a little bit of tail fin damage to orange but otherwise it seems in good health. Eating and such... sometimes they are swimming together. ..orange is maybe just a little over an inch long..b&w inch and a half if notva little bigger...Both came from tanks with other individuals...just looking for insite when this might stop..if black and white and orange was good idea..both ocellaris so I think it should. Thoughts

30 gallon tank
No other fish in tank

thegrun
05/11/2017, 07:10 PM
They may pair up, but they might also never stop fighting until one is dead. Like people, you can never be sure if one clown will accept another as a mate.

JUNBUG361
05/11/2017, 10:36 PM
They may pair up, but they might also never stop fighting until one is dead. Like people, you can never be sure if one clown will accept another as a mate.

What he said. 50/50 chance

Jringo101st
05/12/2017, 06:39 AM
Ok..kind of what i thought... they were swimming together with the lights off but with done low level light from window....pretty sure they are both ocellaris..ill keep an eye on them..like I said..no damage to the little guy..just chasing...ohh... is there any size when they change?