PDA

View Full Version : Tank disaster

BlackBeardPete
05/18/2017, 03:58 PM
Helppppp I lost my tank this past weekend...the electricity went out for a whole day....of course it always happens when your not home.... I lost the greater part of all my reef I need your help!!! Sell me all the frags you can!!!

windlasher
05/18/2017, 05:27 PM
Helppppp I lost my tank this past weekend...the electricity went out for a whole day....of course it always happens when your not home.... I lost the greater part of all my reef I need your help!!! Sell me all the frags you can!!!

Uh, if you lost your tank, shouldn't you be waiting awhile, cleaning it up. water tests, etc.. before you should be putting anything in it again?

ClownNut
05/18/2017, 07:20 PM
Uh, if you lost your tank, shouldn't you be waiting awhile, cleaning it up. water tests, etc.. before you should be putting anything in it again?

:thumbsup:

accordexi
05/18/2017, 07:48 PM
This hobby.. Don't rush into anything. You will end up losing if you do

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

JDWells
05/28/2017, 08:03 PM
If it was just major temp swings that killed the livestock then there shouldn't be any major tank damage right?

bcb577
06/02/2017, 01:38 PM
I would start with parameters check,possibly a large water change if needed,then test again,I wouldn't put anything back until it's all clear