PDA

View Full Version : Gen 4 Pro Acclimation Mode

Raees
05/21/2017, 11:50 AM
Hi, I set my radions on a 3 week acclimation period using ecosmart live on my laptop. After checking on ecosmart live a week later, it still says the radions are on day one of the acclimation period. Also, I didn't click program aquarium again after i did it the first time when setting up the acclimation mode, as i know this will restart the acclimation period. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

EcoTech Support
05/21/2017, 05:35 PM
Hi, I set my radions on a 3 week acclimation period using ecosmart live on my laptop. After checking on ecosmart live a week later, it still says the radions are on day one of the acclimation period. Also, I didn't click program aquarium again after i did it the first time when setting up the acclimation mode, as i know this will restart the acclimation period. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

It might just be that the website hasn't refreshed the current acclimation progress. Please log into EcoSmart Live on the web and choose the Devices tab. Then click through each device in the applicable aquarium and wait to move to the next one until you see the time refresh in the toolbar at the top-center of the screen. Then refresh the web page and your acclimation progress should be current.