PDA

View Full Version : How to install the Neptune Automatic Top Off Kit | BRStv How-To

Randy_BRS
05/24/2017, 10:43 AM
Hey Guys!

Today on BRStv How-To, Randy walks us through the installation and setup of the new Neptune Automatic Top Off Kit (ATK), which is the new ATO from Neptune Systems that works with and WITHOUT a Neptune Apex Aquarium Controller!

7rDTY50pXOM

oh207
05/24/2017, 09:02 PM
Can the ATO water output be placed in a different area than the sensors?
For example, I want the ATO level sensors in my return pump chamber and the Pump output to go into the DT overflow.
I have a very tall ATO container and gravity is against me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Randy_BRS
05/25/2017, 07:31 AM
Can the ATO water output be placed in a different area than the sensors?
For example, I want the ATO level sensors in my return pump chamber and the Pump output to go into the DT overflow.
I have a very tall ATO container and gravity is against me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hmmm... If you can figure out a way to mount the ATO tubing elbow in a different location, then I'm sure you could. If it were me, I would get two Neptune optical sensor mounts (which are magnetic and sold separately) to hold my high/low sensors, then keep the float valve on the included magnetic mount. That would maintain the last layer of redundancy! :)

-Randy

Pseudo69
05/29/2017, 07:11 AM
How far away can my reservoir be from the tank? Is the PMUP capable of pumping from a 15-20 foot distance? Can I use the ATK with my existing Peristaltic pump and still retain the features of the ATK?

Thanks