PDA

View Full Version : Which corals has the most powerful stings?

CPdude
05/24/2017, 08:23 PM
Title says it. IMO elegance and euphyllia corals have the most powerful stings. Anyone has a top 3 or top 5? Haha.

Sent from my LG-H650 using Tapatalk

WLachnit
05/26/2017, 09:27 PM
One of my Euphyllias (wall hammer) just fell on an echinophyllia and it was no contest. The chalice won. I lost most of the wall hammer. And my wall hammer grows so slow compared to my branching hammer.

mav3rick478
05/27/2017, 12:00 AM
Goniastrea, mine has killed Palys, Zoas and actually I just noticed the tentacles of my RBTA next to it are discolored a bit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jstack
05/27/2017, 02:33 PM
One of my Euphyllias (wall hammer) just fell on an echinophyllia and it was no contest. The chalice won. I lost most of the wall hammer. And my wall hammer grows so slow compared to my branching hammer.

I would have to say that hammer was in super bad shape to begin with if lost to chalice but that's not what happened it fell upside down I take, so there was no fight just a guy hanging upside down by his shoe straps xD
Hydrophoria,Mag,torch,wall hammer,frogspawn,branching hammer and btas in my xp for most potent stings tho I have heard some good stories of galaxia prob botched the name

WLachnit
05/28/2017, 12:44 PM
I would have to say that hammer was in super bad shape to begin with if lost to chalice but that's not what happened it fell upside down I take, so there was no fight just a guy hanging upside down by his shoe straps xD

Hydrophoria,Mag,torch,wall hammer,frogspawn,branching hammer and btas in my xp for most potent stings tho I have heard some good stories of galaxia prob botched the name

Yeah, that's a fair comment. It was very healthy, but just fell upside down, so was totally compromised sitting next on the chalice. Not a fair fight I guess.