PDA

View Full Version : You ATK Fits Fine In JBJ Nano 30 ...

pwfletcher
05/27/2017, 03:31 PM
http://humanovation.com/temp/ATK.jpg

TerenceF
05/29/2017, 07:55 AM
Awesome. Great info. We tried to make it work in a wide range of configurations. Good to know this specific model will accommodate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwfletcher
05/29/2017, 05:31 PM
Terence:

Love the ATK, however, hate the magnetic mount for the optical sensors (to be used in water supply tank). They break with very little pressure at the base of the plastic screw ... and, you can't buy replacements without buying an entirely new optical sensor kit. I now have two useless optical sensors with no way to attach them ... which means I have to buy another entire kit (trust me, I was ridiculously careful with the second one and it still broke in the exact same place. I tried fixing with epoxy, but was still too flimsy to hold. Design flaw IMHO ... looking for a better solution now.

Also, even though my ATK seems to be working perfectly after 5 days, the light on my FMM has never turned blue even after many reboots. Not affecting its performance, but status light not working according to published specs.

Still, I would buy the ATK again as it makes life SOOOO much easier ;-)

wmo168
05/30/2017, 09:42 AM
You have detail on what broke so other can becareful?

TerenceF
05/30/2017, 10:42 AM
Terence:

Love the ATK, however, hate the magnetic mount for the optical sensors (to be used in water supply tank). They break with very little pressure at the base of the plastic screw ... and, you can't buy replacements without buying an entirely new optical sensor kit. I now have two useless optical sensors with no way to attach them ... which means I have to buy another entire kit (trust me, I was ridiculously careful with the second one and it still broke in the exact same place. I tried fixing with epoxy, but was still too flimsy to hold. Design flaw IMHO ... looking for a better solution now.

Also, even though my ATK seems to be working perfectly after 5 days, the light on my FMM has never turned blue even after many reboots. Not affecting its performance, but status light not working according to published specs.

Still, I would buy the ATK again as it makes life SOOOO much easier ;-)

The mounts can break but in my experience it takes a bit of force or usually overtightening then into the mount.

If you have the ATK connected to an Apex, the status light will never be blue. That is just for standalone mode that it stays blue.