PDA

View Full Version : Having issues, need help

Rogger Castells
06/05/2017, 08:51 PM
Last Wednesday when I tried to download the new firmware the controller freeze and all power was lost, I tried to restart but it started as a new system, in the process there were some peripheral( level and temp sensors) that were not detected in one of the bars, I tried several times to reset but it wouldn't see them, I figured that probably the onboard outlets were damaged so I connected the sensors to a USB base lvl and temp interface and then it founded them.
in the process of doing this I must have press remove instead of the hide on some of the other peripherals and now it doesn't see one of the dosing pumps and the flood sensor.
My question is, how do you connect back a peripheral that you have told the controller to forget? is this possible without having to reset the controller completely?
Thank you!

hani
06/05/2017, 11:16 PM
Same thing happened to me it lost the dim module and the doser pump, I had to remove the old one by hitting (remove) the reinstall as new also I had to reprogram.

Rogger Castells
06/05/2017, 11:31 PM
Well In my case it wouldn't take the copy of my back up, i guess because some of the peripherals where missing, however I managed to just write a few of the basic programs just to get by until I can figure out how to get the computer to accept the peripherals again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hani
06/06/2017, 12:13 AM
Did you try to unplug the power bar from power and plug it again while all the peripherals connectEd

Rogger Castells
06/06/2017, 09:17 AM
No I did not try doing that, I would try now, thank you

hani
06/06/2017, 07:47 PM
Any luck

Rogger Castells
06/06/2017, 07:49 PM
No that did not work but Aquatronica contacted me today so I am waiting for their response, I'll post the results here

hani
06/07/2017, 08:40 PM
Any update?

Rogger Castells
06/07/2017, 08:40 PM
Sadly I have not heard back from aquatronica yet

hani
06/12/2017, 06:53 AM
Still no luck?

Rogger Castells
06/12/2017, 09:18 AM
Aquatronica contacted me and we are suppose to dig dipper into the issue today but not yet, I will update the progress

jonnyu
06/12/2017, 09:39 PM
Following this one. Love the look of your controller interface.

Rogger Castells
06/13/2017, 03:49 PM
Happy to report that I had a skype video chat with the folks at aquatronica and they helped me understand what the problem was, which it looks like it was the way I was trying to do the importing, apparently you are suppose to restore the unit unplugged from any peripherals and then import your backed up files first before proceeding to connect to the power units, I haven't try doing this yet as I got busy after the conference but I will try tonight and report the results, on a side note all the aquatronica staff that I spoke with were extremely cordial, knowledgeable and very helpful. Very happy that they took the time to communicate via video conference, made things a lot faster!

jonnyu
06/13/2017, 04:49 PM
That's very good customer service. Video chat. That's insane !