PDA

View Full Version : Nano light schedule issue

lo7100
06/06/2017, 04:11 PM
Hi,
I purchased the nano light last week and having issue on setting on the light schedule. I just sent you a email thru the website. Please let me know how to correct the issue. Thanks

Reef_Breeders
06/06/2017, 04:44 PM
Hi,

What is the issue? I am not sure if I received your email or not, someone asked me to recommend a program.

lo7100
06/06/2017, 06:40 PM
I followed the YouTube video to setup the light schedule. However, the light won't turn on based on the schedule. I just did a sunrise and sunset schedule using a iPhone 6. The schedule is successfully uploaded.
For instance, the light should be on at 18:00 but it didn't. So, I opened the app to see the program schedule at 18:15. I saw the time in the middle is a few hours off (like 11:45). I let the app idle for about 20 seconds then the time will set back to the correct time. Then the light will turn on. It looks like it's back on schedule. Then I let it ran for a few hours and the light suppose to be off at 21:00. However, the light didn't turn off. So, I opened the app again at 21:15. Same thing happened. The time is a few hours off (like 19:12). I let the app idle and the time is set back to the correct time. Then the light ran off.
It sounds like there is a problem on the light timer which runs slower than the regular time. Please let me know how I can fix it.
Thanks

Reef_Breeders
06/06/2017, 09:23 PM
Can you resend your email? Screenshots would help.

Also- the app is not really adept at programming the light to run through the night- I have had another customer with a similar predicament. What I was able to do was create a backwards program for them to work the light to work at night.

The issue is when you set the steps- the last step must be the latest time. You cannot set step 1 to 18:00, unless you set all the other steps to a time between 18:01 and 23:59.

I will dig around and see if I can find the program I made for the other customer I am referencing.

lo7100
06/07/2017, 08:17 AM
Email sent to [email protected]