PDA

View Full Version : Fusion 10 and Marinepure

robn70
06/07/2017, 09:07 AM
Anyone running the Marinepure blocks or spheres in the Fusion 10? If so what chamber are you using? I'm currently trying 3 in the Intank Media basket in the first chamber as that is all that fits and still have the ghost skimmer in the 2nd chamber. Just wondering if there is a better way to do this.

fu_iceman
06/07/2017, 10:26 AM
Anyone running the Marinepure blocks or spheres in the Fusion 10? If so what chamber are you using? I'm currently trying 3 in the Intank Media basket in the first chamber as that is all that fits and still have the ghost skimmer in the 2nd chamber. Just wondering if there is a better way to do this.
Following. I posted a similar thread regarding overall configuration of the fusion nano 10g.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fu_iceman
06/08/2017, 10:12 AM
Following. I posted a similar thread regarding overall configuration of the fusion nano 10g.

Just quick follow-up, I meant overall sump configuration for fusion nano 10. Hope this bumps your thread.

robn70
06/09/2017, 07:26 AM
I think I am going to run it this way for a few months and see how it goes. I'd like to simplify the setup some and still debating on whether I pull the skimmer and put the marinepure media in that chamber Freeing up my media caddie so I can put the carbon and gfo back in.

fu_iceman
06/09/2017, 07:46 AM
I think I am going to run it this way for a few months and see how it goes. I'd like to simplify the setup some and still debating on whether I pull the skimmer and put the marinepure media in that chamber Freeing up my media caddie so I can put the carbon and gfo back in.
I really hate the thought of pulling the skimmer as well considering what I paid for it, but I've been considering the same simply for space and possible heat reduction.