PDA

View Full Version : BRS Overnight saturday Shipping

Cammunoz
06/09/2017, 11:04 PM
Has anyone ever ordered on a friday and used the UPS Next day shipping Saturday option? I placed an order just want to make sure I understood, do i get it saturday or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bif24701
06/10/2017, 02:28 AM
Has anyone ever ordered on a friday and used the UPS Next day shipping Saturday option? I placed an order just want to make sure I understood, do i get it saturday or?

Did you Oder it before 3:00pm est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammunoz
06/10/2017, 06:25 AM
No. looks like i just paid $45 extra for nothing

bif24701
06/10/2017, 09:26 AM
No. looks like i just paid $45 extra for nothing

They must get the order by a set time to process it and get it shipped the same day, I think they have that info in the shipping site. Give them a call and maybe they can refund part of the shipping if your willing to down grade it. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scuzy
06/10/2017, 09:29 AM
It probably hasn't ship yet so you could change it.

Randy_BRS
06/12/2017, 12:30 PM
Hey guys!

Yes, Saturday delivery is now an option to most shipping locations! However, UPS is still limited on some ZIP locations where Saturday is not going to be an option. If you see the Saturday choice available during checkout, then your's is a ZIP with that delivery method! ;)

Also, in order for your shipment to be processed and placed on the Saturday Next Day option, you do need to place your order prior to 3:30pm CST. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Randy

Cammunoz
06/12/2017, 12:31 PM
Hey guys!

Yes, Saturday delivery is now an option to most shipping locations! However, UPS is still limited on some ZIP locations where Saturday is not going to be an option. If you see the Saturday choice available during checkout, then your's is a ZIP with that delivery method! ;)

Also, in order for your shipment to be processed and placed on the Saturday Next Day option, you do need to place your order prior to 3:30pm CST. :)

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Randy

Hello thanks for the info I just emailed you guys. Waiting on a shipmemt notification thanks! I had made a change to my order wanted to see if it went through?