PDA

View Full Version : Help with mitras lx7206

WhiteShark90
06/12/2017, 12:21 PM
Hi !!
I am new to the forum and I need a little help with the configuration of the mx lx 7206.
I have a saltwater aquarium of 62x62x62, I'm finishing with the cycling and there is no way to get me with this screen ... I tried to look for information but in my country there is very little, so forgive my English ....
I do not know what lights, what colors, the schedule or what intensity to put, I really walk a little lost with the lighting in salty.
My intention is to acclimatize the aquarium, since I am cycling without light, put 4 hours and every two days increase 1 hour until arriving at 12 o'clock (I guess, because I have no idea)
I know that you can download some files "Light composer" but for more that I search I can not find any, just the one that comes standard with the screen.
My idea is to start with soft ones, which are the easiest and later when you have experience starting with the hard ones.
I hope you can help me....
Thanks in advance,
regards

Vinny@GHLUSA
06/12/2017, 02:12 PM
Hi there,

If you haven't already seen our Light Composer How-To video, please see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7eboiR5hzM

It will show you how to create your light schedule and also explains the options you have within Light Composer.

The exact intensity and duration of a light schedule will depend on many factors. It would be best to start at a lower intensity and steadily increase as you are doing now. You can also use our Acclimation feature for this.

WhiteShark90
06/12/2017, 02:59 PM
Thank you for replying so quickly !!
It will take time to decipher it but with patience I will.

I did not want to say "cycling" if not, that the aquarium is not yet mature, it is new, it takes 2 months and soon I will finish the "cycling" that I do not know as it is called in English :headwally:

So that I do not leave an algae explosion do the 4 hours and increase 1 hour.
What percentage, intensity and colors should I put?

60 blues (royal blue or all blues) and 40 white?
All colors All except elzul and white to 20 for example?

Thanks again

WhiteShark90
06/12/2017, 03:03 PM
I do not know how it is edited but I wanted to say, all 20 percent except the blues and whites would be 60 40, or all 20 percent, because it might be a lot 60 40 ....