PDA

View Full Version : Irritating Sales

ca1ore
06/18/2017, 01:08 PM
Maybe just me, but would it be asking too much to be more transparent about where 'site-wide' sales apply and where not. Saw 10% off for Father's Day, only none of the items I tried to buy qualified. Can BRS kindly indicate more clearly which items are MAP and which are not - so I don't waste my time.

bif24701
06/18/2017, 01:26 PM
Maybe just me, but would it be asking too much to be more transparent about where 'site-wide' sales apply and where not. Saw 10% off for Father's Day, only none of the items I tried to buy qualified. Can BRS kindly indicate more clearly which items are MAP and which are not - so I don't waste my time.

Not sure what you are seeing but every item has a big sticker on the thumbnail that indicating the sale. Some manufacturers do not allow sale like Echotech, they are excluded. It's up on the BRS prices/sales page.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/payment-pricing-promotions

BRS is not unique in this regard, they must follow their policies or they will not be able to carry those products anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca1ore
06/18/2017, 01:31 PM
I have no problem with the policy, just wish they would indicate more clearly for those of us with old eyes.

scuzy
06/18/2017, 04:23 PM
On their email it said excluding map priced items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FullBoreReefer
06/19/2017, 02:43 PM
I wish MAP would go out the window HAHA

Randy_BRS
06/20/2017, 05:50 PM
Hey guys!

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm sure we can do something to make MAP manufacturers more apparent, so I'll be sure to bring it up to the team. :)

As was already linked earlier in this thread, we do have a list to all of our MAP vendors available directly on our site! Hopefully this helps in the meantime.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/payment-pricing-promotions

Thanks!

-Randy

ca1ore
06/23/2017, 07:49 AM
It's actually OK. Just like you shouldn't go food shopping when hungry, don't post when cranky. It's just hard for me, with old eyes, to navigate websites on my phone. It would certainly help me if there was a more obvious indicator of items that do not qualify (there is clear indication of those that do) on the item.