PDA

View Full Version : Mitras LX7 Slave Set Up

pyton
06/23/2017, 09:52 PM
Does anyone have a detailed manual to set these lights up.

I just received mine today and I thought I had the slave set up correctly.

I set up the master
I set up the slave
As soon as I save the slave config it looks like it is getting the light settings from the master however the LED's randomly flash. Various colors about 2 to 3 second apart.

I made sure Simulation and Thunderstorm are off.

If I switch back to stand alone all lights go dark as there is no programming for them.

If I keep set as a slave and I unplug the master the slave will dim down and the flashing stops.

Any ideas?

For now I have one still set as a slave and the third one set to stand alone with my light profile loaded so I can at least enjoy them.

Thanks for any help

06/23/2017, 11:28 PM
Does anyone have a detailed manual to set these lights up.

I just received mine today and I thought I had the slave set up correctly.

I set up the master
I set up the slave
As soon as I save the slave config it looks like it is getting the light settings from the master however the LED's randomly flash. Various colors about 2 to 3 second apart.

I made sure Simulation and Thunderstorm are off.

If I switch back to stand alone all lights go dark as there is no programming for them.

If I keep set as a slave and I unplug the master the slave will dim down and the flashing stops.

Any ideas?

For now I have one still set as a slave and the third one set to stand alone with my light profile loaded so I can at least enjoy them.

Thanks for any help
This sounds like there are 2 masters.... sounds like the slave is receiving conflicting instructions, causing the ever changing / flashing.

You'll want one in master mode, same channel, ID #1
Then set the first slave to Slave mode, same Channel, ID #2.
Third slave ... same channel, ID #3.

pyton
06/24/2017, 12:40 AM
Figured it out.

You were close. I had a router on the same channel as the lights.
Switched the channel on the lights and everything is great.