PDA

View Full Version : best way to get big gorilla crabs out?

Devaji108
06/28/2017, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, its been at least a year since I got my TBS rock still have at least 1 pistil and a cpl big gorilla crags that ate my CUC and my tank is showing the lack of CUC.

I triyed the bottle trick with inverted cap thing with no luck but I believe there there to big now anyway. I starting to wonder if it the reason a few fish has disappeared to never be seen again. a while back I lost a and Y.tang then a month later a midas blenny. since then a lost a chromie.

I think its time for these guys to go by by any tips tricks.
I did not have any luck with the bottle method maybe my hole was to small?

liverock
06/28/2017, 07:51 PM
Hey guys, its been at least a year since I got my TBS rock still have at least 1 pistil and a cpl big gorilla crags that ate my CUC and my tank is showing the lack of CUC.

I triyed the bottle trick with inverted cap thing with no luck but I believe there there to big now anyway. I starting to wonder if it the reason a few fish has disappeared to never be seen again. a while back I lost a and Y.tang then a month later a midas blenny. since then a lost a chromie.

I think its time for these guys to go by by any tips tricks.
I did not have any luck with the bottle method maybe my hole was to small?

Reach in and grab it after you bait him up with a bit of shrimp....they don't bite much :spin3:

Devaji108
06/29/2017, 09:16 AM
haha ok i'll give that a try I am thinking of re scaping half of my tank anyway if I see the big &*^%$ there outta there.

maybe I should video it might make for a good laugh :D