PDA

View Full Version : New torch coral

bcb577
07/03/2017, 10:36 PM
Bought a torch today at a 25%sale,a trip in the car,a quick dip for pests and now in my tank!:celeb1: I had one about 18 months ago but it only made it a col months before a disease killed it,hoping for much better luck this time.The tank is more established and almost two years old now. Plus I know a wee bit more about parameters!!

Ncord
07/03/2017, 11:32 PM
Bought a torch today at a 25%sale,a trip in the car,a quick dip for pests and now in my tank!:celeb1: I had one about 18 months ago but it only made it a col months before a disease killed it,hoping for much better luck this time.The tank is more established and almost two years old now. Plus I know a wee bit more about parameters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ncord
07/03/2017, 11:34 PM
Good luck had a 3 head was doing great then two of the heads just died due to a spike in my nitrates while I was on vacation. Was only able to save one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdbc
07/05/2017, 06:25 PM
Good luck. Mine was really aggressive - to me! It got big enough that I couldn't avoid touching it when I cleaned the tank and my arms would have sores for days afterwards. I finally traded it in for something less painful.

Fonn
07/14/2017, 01:45 PM
I love torch corals, but they're too aggressive. they're not that hard to keep, easy in my opinion.