PDA

View Full Version : Installing a TDS meter to your RODI unit. | BRStv How-To

Randy_BRS
07/05/2017, 10:30 AM
Hey guys!

Here is another quick one from the How-To vault. :) In this episode we're talking TDS meters and how to get one added to your system!

iEfHxyQHZIg

ldc3000
07/05/2017, 03:52 PM
Randy, I appreciate the videos you guys make, so please don't take any offense, but all these RODI videos seem redundant. You guys already have videos on pretty much all the RODI topics that you have recently done. I know this because I watched them all when I upgraded my RODI unit at the end of 2016.

Randy_BRS
07/05/2017, 04:12 PM
Randy, I appreciate the videos you guys make, so please don't take any offense, but all these RODI videos seem redundant. You guys already have videos on pretty much all the RODI topics that you have recently done. I know this because I watched them all when I upgraded my RODI unit at the end of 2016.

Thanks and thank you for watching! Basically, these videos are building towards an all inclusive website experience where we tie in the three elements you see in the opening of my videos. In my first video, Ryan explains his vision to have a vehicle for nearly every product that is available on our site. This will include a Science an Theory video, Product Selection video and How-To video. As you can imagine, there are a LOT of how-to's to get through to achieve the vision!

At times we may get on a string of specific topics, so I really appreciate you calling out the repetitive and mundane ones! I try to vary the selection as best as possible and hopefully we can change it up a bit better as we keep chipping away at these videos! ;)

-Randy