PDA

View Full Version : How do I get anemone to stay in sight?

Gladmaker
07/15/2017, 01:59 PM
I have a bubble tip anemone that I got last Thursday. I've never had one before. It hosted a clownfish the first day. It quickly moved into a hole through a rock. The clown followed it and I could see it through the hole. Now it's between 2 rocks with another rock on top where I can't see it. I know where it is because the clown keeps going in there.
How can I get it to come back into the open where I can see it? It won't get enough light where it is.

WatDatThing
07/15/2017, 02:38 PM
I have a bubble tip anemone that I got last Thursday. I've never had one before. It hosted a clownfish the first day. It quickly moved into a hole through a rock. The clown followed it and I could see it through the hole. Now it's between 2 rocks with another rock on top where I can't see it. I know where it is because the clown keeps going in there.
How can I get it to come back into the open where I can see it? It won't get enough light where it is.
If it doesn't get enough light, it will come out. Give it time.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ryan Darilek
07/15/2017, 11:51 PM
See my reply on your other post. I don't blame you being worried... I was panicking for the first 10 days or so with mine. He will settle in soon and will be taking over your tank in no time like mine (I posted pictures on the other post)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gladmaker
07/16/2017, 04:13 PM
Never having had one before, I didn't know what to expect. Today it's moved back into the hole in the rock where I can see it. Still not out in the light.
I also got a carpet anemone at the same time. It has disappeared and I have no idea where it is. I'll just wait and see.